SF Bay Area HC Chargers available?

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by tarnarider, Jul 29, 2015.

1. tarnarider

tarnarider Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I reached out to my local dealership and they quoted me $99K for a B5 Charger HC. I wasn't going for it. With the new allotment for 2016 anyone know of a reputable Bay Area dealership where one could turn to?

High and Dry in the Bay Area.

2. dave06srt

dave06srt Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Most of the dealers out here are scum. You won't find a car on the lot for less than 90k around these parts. Now if you want to order from a great dealer, give Normandin in San Jose a call. Ask for James Mulder. They do msrp deals only, but be warned, they have a list of canceled orders(I'm one of them) that they are going to fill before accepting any new orders. Depending on how many 8/10 allocations they get, you could luck out and get picked up. Good luck

3. unixadm

unixadm Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Premiere? I know Fremont has one for $15k ADM. Premier has one, but they are being all secretive about the price through email. Fremont looked up my email address and found my customer record and tried to call me last night. I don't do deals over the phone, email only. So they finally sent me a price and I told them to stop contacting me. haha. These dealers figure if they can get you behind the wheel, maybe their ADM won't matter. For some it won't.