SRT Hellcat Forum banner

ship date pushed back dang

4K views 30 replies 10 participants last post by  texasrevy 
#1 ·
dang...... the ship date was pushed back to 11.6.14.

o well it is what it is

once you guys get your HELLCATS please post pics so i can drool

#8 ·
this sucks, I just cant stand the way Dodge is treating us. cashed my check for $5000.00 in July and all I got in Sept is a VON, some of you just walked in the door in Sept and Not only have VIN # but have your Cars... it's hard to have faith....

#18 ·
yes, but just wait someplace else, I am not mad at the dealer but at dodge... Dodge should have had something in place so that people like me that new I wanted a Hellcat and put down my Money from the get go... got on the list over people walking in the door in Sept 9 and going yes order me one. Truly Dodge has to take some responsibility. Not everyone lives where a dealer can reach the you have to sell this and that to sell the next car. Dodge should have thought of the customer on this one.

#20 ·
yes, but just wait someplace else, I am not mad at the dealer but at dodge... Dodge should have had something in place so that people like me that new I wanted a Hellcat and put down my Money from the get go... got on the list over people walking in the door in Sept 9 and going yes order me one. Truly Dodge has to take some responsibility. Not everyone lives where a dealer can reach the you have to sell this and that to sell the next car. Dodge should have thought of the customer on this one.
Exactly!

#22 ·
I would be mad at the Dealer. It's the dealers job to get correct info from Dodge not the dealers customers. Dodge communicates to dealers. It's how those dealers communicate to their staff and their staff communicates to the buyer. Case in point some folks know exactly what's going on because their dealer was truthful. I got three different stories at the same dealership until someone stepped up and corrected the other two who were talking to me. I'm sure Dodge communicates to every dealer the same...now how that dealer communicates to customers Is whete the questions come in.

#24 ·
I know revy,, I'm just as pissed as you,,, my car has been built going in two months,, everyday that goes by,I get more upset..it took less time to order, build, ship,, then to get released from storage...your in texas, so you can enjoy your car almost year round

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.