Silver Challenger Hellcat

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by chuck, Jul 12, 2015.

1. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It was suggested that I should post a note to let everyone know there is a Silver Challenger Hellcat in transit to "Champion Dodge " in Athens Ala
    Terry Paterson is the sales man cell no. (256) 654-8020 office no (256) 232- 8787 We purchased our new Challenger there at sticker price. Terry is a good man to deal with. Go to their web site to see the window sticker. $63,265

• Useful Useful x 3
  2. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks for posting the lead! Good Luck, everyone! Please do let us know if you score this one so we can celebrate with you! :)

April

• Like Like x 1
  3. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I just looked at there sight it's still there good luck on this

• Like Like x 1
  4. Expletive

Expletive Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Looks like it's actually Granite Crystal, not Silver. Wish it was an A8!

5. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sorry I was told silver not sure bout color I didnt get much details about the car I was too excited bout getting mine but they suppose to be getting another hellcat in I thought they said silver but I was really involved with mine at the time . I don't have any futher details about this right now just passing on info about another hellcat this is info from salesman I bought from think you right look at there sight guess that's where you got this info on color . I do remember he said this would be the last one they was getting sorry bout color and trans good luck on ur hunt hope you get the car you want

• Like Like x 1
  6. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I would like to say that I got the 6 speed manual I really like it the hill assist is very nice. You press the break on the hill with clutch in and remove foot from brake and brake will hold till you press gas paddle to go really nice feature . My last car was 6 speed manual but didnt have this feature. I will say this manual trans really shifts great nothing like the old cars did back in the day . I was a teenager in the 70s so I drove lots manual trans cars and trucks lol

• Like Like x 2
  7. Expletive

Expletive Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    No worries, I think I might actually like the Granite better than the Silver. I'm trying to hold out for a Sublime A8 though, but that looks like a long shot at this point unless I want to pay through the nose.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I understand I first tried to get b5 but it was lots of wasted time I got the pitch black with clear coat it's a beautiful car. I also thought I wanted the a8 but now I'm loving the manual . I knew time was running out on the 2015 so I made the move and change and very happy that I did . If I'm not mistaken think its getting very hard to get an auto in the challenger now so you might want to keep your search on hot and heavy now the time is running out on the 2015 hellcat good luck hope you get the color and a good price on this car .

• Like Like x 1
  9. Expletive

Expletive Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks Chuck, I appreciate that, and enjoy your new Hellcat!

10. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Good hunting my friend

• Like Like x 1
  11. F6F

F6F BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
  12. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat