SRT Hellcat Forum banner

So close....

3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  StellasHC 
#1 · (Edited)
But yet so far away from that DS/DR record... fighting a 14 mph crosswind this time out that was blowing the car around a bit on the top end.. Air was real good....

Made 3 runs... 10.72, 10.75. And 10.74... Best mph was 129.4x

On a side note, my car is lowered 1.5" and I found out my 305 Mickeys are rubbing the qtr panel when launching.. I heard it in the in car videos from last time out and now I see the witness marks on the tires...
Text Receipt Font Document Paper

See less See more
#10 ·
Awesome numbers! Did Huggy break the 10 sec barrier this weekend?
never expected to....my goal was low 11's.......i have almost no track experience and to expect 10 sec. is most likely unrealistic for my level of skill.......i tried my best.....i watched john launch with no spin and he tells me he just floors it.....when i try that method im spinning.....Nittos vs MT's.....not that i cant get lower with them....its just going to be harder.....

also wondering why im always at around 125mph....and john is at 129mph....i get a 12.0 im at 125mph...i get a 11.2 and im still at 125 mph.......wondering if john's got some extra HP....once i got a 127mph.....not sure what the trick is to get higher mph....thought mph=more HP.....

#11 ·
never expected to....my goal was low 11's.......i have almost no track experience and to expect 10 sec. is most likely unrealistic for my level of skill.......i tried my best.....i watched john launch with no spin and he tells me he just floors it.....when i try that method im spinning.....Nittos vs MT's.....not that i cant get lower with them....its just going to be harder.....

also wondering why im always at around 125mph....and john is at 129mph....i get a 12.0 im at 125mph...i get a 11.2 and im still at 125 mph.......wondering if john's got some extra HP....once i got a 127mph.....not sure what the trick is to get higher mph....thought mph=more HP.....

You are correct, more mph= more hp. Could be production variances, etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.