Sort through the chaos

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Wheels and Tires' started by CO Springs Sublime Kitty, Jul 14, 2015.

1. CO Springs Sublime Kitty

CO Springs Sublime Kitty Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I am in the market for a rear wheel/tire option, 18x11 probably (not sure what offset I need for that) and want to mount 305's slicks on them for drag days. I know guys have mounted 305s on the stock rims and I plan on putting 305 DRs on for street cruising. Having spent the last hour reading through the wheel and tire section, its absolute chaos. What are the best wheels to throw on the rear and why? Best tires for street and for strip? I want stock rims and DRs for street, new rims and slicks for track. Thanks!

2. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Put Nittos or M/T on stock rear 305's and go with Mickeys street radial 2 305/45/18 on 10" wide for strip. Why? Cuz Mickeys hook better and don't have to do a John Force burnout on them

• Like Like x 1
  3. CO Springs Sublime Kitty

CO Springs Sublime Kitty Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thank you for the post. So 18x10 for the new wheels and 305/45/18 for the slicks on them. Then for the stock rims, 305/35/20 I am guessing. Thanks again, it was a lot of posts to try and sift through.