Southeast Hellcat Club State Officers

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by chuck, Sep 12, 2015.

1. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello Hellcat Car Owners, We are now starting to set up State Officers For the Southeast Region States. The States in this Region is Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Virginia, Tennessee, South Carolina. We would like to invite everybody to join this great Hellcat Car Club. We are looking for good people to kick their state off and let us know their interest as a Officer in that state which they will help form clubs in that state. If you are interested in being a officer in your state contact me PM and tell me a little about yourself and your interest in helping your state Hellcat Clubs grow. We will have a Regional meeting once a year and this location will be decided by the state club members from all the states in the Southeast Region. I would like the president of each state to get together and decide where and when this would be. I would expect that this could be done at a big Event in a state that everybody would like to attend. This should be voted on by the presidents of each state. The president of that state should get his information from the clubs in their state. When the presidents have location the event from the clubs in that state will be able to nominate a meeting Event and vote on this. I think each state will have one vote from their state. I would except the president from each state to come to a great event for this meeting to be fun and that all club members could attend and have a great time so we as members can meet each other and have a great time . I would expect each club to take in consideration that we are very spread out with so many states. I also might suggest that this could be also held at the National Meeting in Austin Texas. I think this will be a meeting we all will want to attend. I am only wanting each club member to be able to meet each other for some great fun at one event every year and some will only be able to make one event. I would like the club members to decide this and the presidents of the states come together and make a good choice for all members. The meeting should be a event that each Region could park their cars together from that Region. If it is held at the National Hellcat Event in Austin Texas I would like for each Region to be parked by Regions at the Event. I am open for any suggestions about this Meeting from the president of their state. I only want to give each member a chance to attend a great meeting, Event. I will be at that meeting where ever it is at. This will be the club members choice. This is going to be a Great event for all club members and dont want it to be set up where anybody is left out. I know some will have a costly trip to do this. That is why I suggested every body might want to do this at the national event in Auston Texas. This will be decided by the club members. If anybody has better ideas let me know in PM and we can come up what is best for all club members. I would like a representative from all states to be present if all possible. This would be great.I know that some can't do this . I only would try to get as many together as possible and be to give every club member a chance to come. Thanks to everybody and give me your ideas. I look forward to meeting the Hellcat Club Members. I want to thank wannagofast707 for his good work for the Florida Hellcat Car Club work great job brother .Southeast Region President , Chuck

2. 1949chopper

1949chopper NC STATE PRESIDENT Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    How about a meet n greet or something. I'm not into blindly joining a club. I need to know what's in it before I drink the kool aid.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I would be glad to meet you thanks , Chuck

4. 1949chopper

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    One on one don't cut it. I'm talking about a club meeting where you invite non members to join in and check it out.

5. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

6. White Trash

White Trash BMF Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member HCC National Vice Pres.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Chuck I have duel residents. New Orleans and Destin.
    Count me In

WT

7. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sorry my statement got in your post but they are post on this forum that explains about this Car Club please read. The clubs are being formed now. You can ask other club members about the clubs being formed. They might be able to help you in your area.

8. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks brother, I always like your post you make very good comments. They are some that don't understand about the Car Club I hope somebody can help them understand what this club is about. I have read post made by Cereal Killer and myself and other people about this car club that I think it is explained very well. I hope a club member can help them. I don't know what area they are in. I will let Cereal Killer know thanks for the help with this I'm trying to give as much information as I know about the car club.PM me when you get time please. Thanks White Trash, Chuck

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. 1949chopper

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I know what a club is. Let's just do this...I'm in Charlotte area. When and where is there a "club" event ?

• Like Like x 1
  10. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Nothing set up at this time. We are working on this. I don't have all the club members names or their location. Cereal Killer has this information I don't have all it yet because it is still being formed as members join. I wish I could be more help. but right now we are forming the club.when I get more information on this I will let you know.

11. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    1949chopper, Welcome to the Hellcat Car Club. Enjoy brother hope to meet you soon.

• Winner Winner x 1