Southeast Hellcat.Org Car club

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by chuck, Aug 26, 2015.

1. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello I'm chuck the southeast Region President. I wanted to introduce my self to y'all. We are now getting this Hellcat Club started this is the ground floor. I would love for you guys to go to the sight and look at it and join. This is going to be big lots of fun and seems they are several forum members in this region. I just put up a new post hope all y'all would consider to join. We have great plans. We are now organizing this Great Hellcat Club Check this out on this forum Hellcat.Org Car Club now is the time to join this is the ground floor look forward too talking to everybody. Lets have some fun and get a large group of hellcats togather. Please let me or Cereal killer or other Hellcat Car club members if we can help y'all thanks, Chuck

• Like Like x 1
  2. bmacionos

bmacionos Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    Is this for Hellcats only? I live in south Nashville and trying to find a SRT club to join around mid-TN (I own a 2015 SRT392). Thanks.

3. BIG DAWG

BIG DAWG Hellcat, 1st Florida Cavalry Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National Exec. Director HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Chuck,

I'm located in the Florida Panhandle. I've seen, in the wild, White Trash's Challenger, a Torred Challenger belonging to a car club member in the Fort Walton Beach/Destin area and a Sublime Challenger in the same vacinity. So there are some opportunities there, but fleeting. Mine's down for some interior work until late September. I intend to be as active as I can, but you never know what's around the corner.

Greg

4. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks BIG DAWG glad to hear from you ,thank you for chiming in. We all have things going on from time to time. I hope to get down in these areas sometime and when I do I'm going to try to hunt some of you Hellcat people down. My wife and I love to get away and meet people and have some fun. I hope everybody has a good Hellcat day.

5. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello bmacionos glad to hear from you. I live in southern Tn . I live between Selmer and Savana Tn if you around that area give me a shout. You can go to the Hellcat.Org Car Club sight and read all about the Club it has guidelines and rules also good write up about the club thanks for asking about this.

6. jpg0511

jpg0511 Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I am in Mobile AL

7. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hello, jpg0511 glad to hear from you. I been at mitchie Tn at Pickwick Raceway. I met up with another Hellcat from Ms. We both took pictures of each others Cats, He said mine was the only other one he ever seen. We had a great Hellcat talk. I talked to him about the Hellcat Club and about the forum. We had good time, he was racing and doing good he said he had raced in Ms. and in Memphis Tn. He did tell me he had visited the forum but has not joined yet. I also told him about the Hellcat Car Club he seemed interested so I'm hoping he will look up the Hellcat Club and was interested in it. He was very busy with his racing team and had big plans in doing lots of performance up grades. His name is mike very nice guy and very much involved in racing, we wasn't able to get our cars together but we did get pictures and I will post tommorrow . I wanted to let people know Labor Day weekend Sunday night Some street Outlaws will be here racing. Derrick and Domnator will be here. The flyer they gave me at the gate says it will open at 2:00 Sunday the 6th . It will be a Grudge Fest Big tire and Small tire. This race track is 1/8 mile and was packed tonight with very fast cars. I saw a car that poped wheelie and stood straight up no wheelie bars so drug back end bad he slammed down hard and hurt his back bad, I hope it's not to serious but he needed wheelie bars really bad he was hurt from not having them. I have seen this before , that slamming down poped his back. This race track was packed with people and I'm sure it will be next weekend too. They will have racing Friday night , Saturday night and Sunday night. If any forum members interested get in touch with me love to meet you guys. Jpg0511 glad you chimed in hope you go on the club thread and check it out let me know if you interested. I have met 2 nice guys with hellcats in last couple days and neither one had seen another Hellcat We are a Rare Elete Group of people. We are getting more intrest in the Hellcat Car Club. I think this is a great time to get on board this is the start of a Great Car Club. I would like to thank every body that is interested in the Hellcat club and the guys that contacted me and met me this week 2 very nice Hellcat owners Link from Memphis Tn and Mike from Corenth Ms. I look forward to meeting many more and having some great meet and greets. Hellcat fun . Just a note on the racing Labor Day Weekend the racing started around 6:00 to 7:00 so I'm thing races will start around same times. Hope to see some more Hellcats next weekend.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  8. wannagofast707

wannagofast707 700 Club Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member South East Regional Pres.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Is this the club for Florida or does Florida have its own Chapter yet?

9. Lilla

Lilla Silver Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm in orlando and was wondering the same thing.

10. wannagofast707

wannagofast707 700 Club Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member South East Regional Pres.

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    i see you too have the satin hood..check your messages im sending you one now

11. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yes sir, and as far as I know their is no Chapter set up yet . We are getting all of the states set up and Chapters. I am helping with getting members that are interested with the club. Ceral Killer and my self have talked weekly and we are making progress with this great Hellcat Car Club. The states will have a president this is something we are working on. I would like for you to read the information about the Car Club we have guidelines and information about the Hellcat Car Club that gives good information on this. If you are interested in a position or want to start a chapter. We will be happy to help you. You can PM Cerial Killer or my self and tell us your interest and we will be glad to get this going. I am the Southeast Region President so I'm willing to help all I can. Thank you for your interest in the growing Hellcat Club. This is a great time as we are organizing this now. Cereal Killer and I spoke a few days ago about the car Club . I would like to get as many hellcat owners involved as we can. I know this is going to be big and getting on board now is a great time. Thanks for your intrest, we are ready to kick this off and need the good support of Hellcat owners to become a part of something great. Southeast Region President , Chuck

12. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yes this Hellcat Car Club will be only for Hellcat Owners. Sorry this club will a special Hellcat Car Club Only.

13. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Lilla, Hello we are working on this and I hope I answered some questions on this Thread. I will be posting some more better information real soon. I am talking to Cereal Killer and will be good information from him or me comming soon. We are working on the Club so everybody will have good information . Thank you for your interest. I will have this soon as I can. Thanks, Chuck

14. chuck

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks, wannagofast707 for your interest.

15. cole3986

cole3986 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Chuck,

I am in Pluto, can I join :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: