Spotted my Hellcat at the Texas City Dike

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by Zebug, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Zebug

Zebug Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I just wanted in on the "spotted at...." posts. Took my boy fishing at the Texas City Dike yesterday for fathers day, didn't catch anything but had a blast (I'm still trying to figure out saltwater fishing). I took this pic from about where the road is and the whole time people would drive by and yell "nice car!!!" That is my 7 year old boy in the background.

Rock star status all weekend. Driving home on the Hardy Toll road a red pickup came flying up on me, pulled along side and gave me the thumbs up and punch it signal (was a younger kid). I did a quick pull from 70-100 (which is like 2-3 seconds) and slowed back down. Dude was all smiles.

Then dropped my boy off with his mom after dinner and wanted a quick bite to eat so did a drive thru Taco Hell to get me some Chalupas to eat while watching the rest of the US Open. The kid at the window asked me to punch it a little when I leave so I roasted the tires in the drive through for a second or two.

All in all, great weekend to be a Dad and own an Hellcat.
    TCD.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Might as well as Subway hasn't done one of those in a long time. How does your son respond to the car? What's the punch it signal?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Zebug

Zebug Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    punch it signal...they vary from person to person but you know it when you see it lol.

4. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I just know the "light em up" signal and saw it about 15 times at the dragstrip yesterday;)