SRT Driving package

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by MABBRYFL30, Mar 2, 2016.

1. MABBRYFL30

MABBRYFL30 NYS President Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Is the SRT driving experience worth the expense? I have rad a lot of posts about it and people generally have good things to say about it. How much it is worth and how can you sell it?

2. ArchGE

ArchGE VIP Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    Can no longer sell from what I've heard. The experience covers day one driving 392's then extra cost for following days in Cats and Vipers.

3. 16SRT

16SRT VIP Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    It is still available, but now you need to go to Arizona to do it, whereas it used to be available at several locations.

4. MABBRYFL30

Top Poster Of Month

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Is it in Arizona and travel, room for two days, it doesn't seem worth it. I would order to sell it

5. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    New program for 2016. The old program was good but nobody can answer how the new one is since it is just getting started. You cannot sell your ticket anymore starting with the new program. Only the car's registered owner can go free. I and some others here verified that with the school.

You might see someone selling a ticket that says they were exempted. A few were told they could sell before the decision came down from Mother Mopar to nix selling your ticket. They decided to only allow the ones told before the decision to sell theirs.

The program is a full day of driving and instruction with breakfast and lunch provided. You can upgrade to one of the other events and get a $1,000 discount.

A friend of mine who just received his PC Hell Cat and I are thinking about doing the 2 or 3 day Hell Cat school...

The schedule is on Bondurant's website. Remember that it is hot in Arizona so you might consider spring or fall schedule..

6. MABBRYFL30

Top Poster Of Month

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thank you for the heads up