SRT Experience Training Day

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by John Lawlor, May 11, 2015.

1. John Lawlor

John Lawlor Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    When I ordered my Hellcat back in December, the car was advertised with a SRT experience/training day at select locations/racetracks around the US. My car arrived today and that feature was removed from the window sticker? I was looking forward to this and I'm very disappointed if I'm not getting it. Anyone know about this?

2. CubeMan

CubeMan Tri-State Overlord

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It should be included, you got the official window sticker right? You could always go to the drivesrt website and check if your vin is still valid for a coupon. or call driveSRT tommorow.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Nutshell

Nutshell Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah you just sign up with your VIN number. It should be linked to your name so it isn't like someone else could use it without raising an eyebrow. When I signed up the last few times they took a few days to verify my VIN after signing up. I think there is a way to transfer it to someone else, but I used every one I have had.

4. Pete Iles

Pete Iles Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    On our first SRT the SRT experience was listed ($500 included in price, no option on not getting) but on our Hellcat, there is no listing so I guess I will be calling drive SRT also - it is a great experience.

5. Aaron Vogel

Aaron Vogel Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Its been standard for all SRT to be included in the price, if its not on the sticker, no biggie, just go onto the site and register it will come up. I've been about 7 times, can't wait to do it but i want to wait until they get some Hellcats to play with

6. Deputydog

Deputydog Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Anybody know the process to transfer it to someone else? No SRT track experiences anywhere near me!

7. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    That sux

8. Aaron Vogel

Aaron Vogel Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Take a drive or fly to a place to do it. It is well worth it. Otherwise you can sell/transfer them. They sell now for $699, you can usually sell them for the $300-$350 range. I tihnk you can go on the site and there is a tab to transfer it to someone. Even the SRT guys that put on these events tell you, that if you can't make it to sell or transfer it. But i'd really try and go to one. Like when they have it in Vegas (been there 6 times), take the wife for a long weekend and do it then :)

• Like Like x 1