SRT Service recommendation in the Bay Area

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by joseaxe, Apr 28, 2016.

1. joseaxe

joseaxe Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    Hi everyone,

I am in need of a good place to check for my beloved car. Unfortunately I had a bad experience where I took her for her last time to check the suspension at CJDR Burlingame which is where I got it from so I am looking for another place that have good and reliable mechanics and really treat my car how it is supposed to be.

Any recommendation would be really appreciated?

2. joseaxe

joseaxe Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    bump

3. stephenlocke

stephenlocke Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    What happened to you at Burlingame? That's where I took mine as they are the only one local. Oh and don't do boardwalk as that is a service dartment that works on a lot of brands.

4. joseaxe

joseaxe Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    Thanks for the tip Steph. I don't want to say exactly what happened since it was only one technician which I don't know his name and I am sorting things out with the manager of the place. But let's say I had my dash cam on while it was in the shop and they didn't treat the car gently AT ALL. I decided I don't want it to happen again or even have the though of maybe happening again even if it doesn't so that is why I've decided to go somewhere else.

I don't know, depending on what ends up happening with the manager and the technician I may talk more about it and/or post the video.