SRT Track Experience Road America WI

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by fflundy, Sep 3, 2015.

1. fflundy

fflundy Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Did the SRT Track Experience at Road America Speedway in Elkhart Lake WI yesterday, FANTASTIC!!! My wife and I were both Drivers, and had the time of our lives!!! Thank you SRT once again!!!!!! Drove Vipers 117 mph, Hellcat Challengers 111 mph, 392 Chargers 122 mph, and Jeep Grand Cherokees 109 mph! All on a 4.04 mile track. 2 times around per run. 8 runs, totaling over 40 miles of pure unadulterated FUN! Going again next year for sure!!!
    Jim #426

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. magnummrk

magnummrk SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The friend I gave my ticket to went yesterday also. He said it was a blast!

3. fflundy

fflundy Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Was his name Jim? If so, really nice guy, and he did a nice job driving as well!
    JIm

4. gts_2001

gts_2001 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I was there the day before on 09/01/15. The current staff did a great job and Hammer and Ricky were excellent section leaders. Our speeds were considerably higher on Tuesday. I think it may have to do with which groups you get in to, the instructors, and possibly that they have more energy on the first day. (From discussions with a few of the staff, it seems that they put in very long days. They talked about all of the car servicing that they had to do after the end of the daily events and then the break down and loading to move to the next event - I believe it's Daytona after the Road America program.) In any case, it's a worthwhile event for anyone who is considering but hasn't yet taken advantage of the "perk" added in to the purchase of the car!