SRT Hellcat Forum banner

SRT Track pass who do I contact?

3K views 29 replies 15 participants last post by  630 
#1 ·
Dealership never mentioned anything. Do I need to contact someone, or will SRT be in touch?

#4 ·
no schedule for 2015 yet.... Tell Hammer I said Hello :))

SRT® Track Experience
Our 2015 schedule will be published after the first of the year. Happy Holidays!

#5 ·
yea, I'm sure the getting set up for the track experience will be just as easy as getting the ####### car was!!!!!! :( :( :(

#6 ·
Actually, it's a quick and painless process for participants.
Not sure about the staff. :D

#7 ·
Hammer and his crew who run this event are cool as it gets ....Have fun man!!
I will sign up for road America asap baby!

#8 ·
It's on the window sticker - not something that is hidden. Sign up at drivesrt.com

Reactions: The Dude
#18 ·
LMK how much you want for your SRT Track Experience. A good friend of mine may be interested in buying one.

#15 ·
There is absolutely no way a Hellcat would be allowed...the insurance for that program would be insane. Maybe with a black fob, but I seriously see crashed Hellcats if they allowed them.

#19 ·
Only US sold SRT's have the track experience included with the cost of the vehicle. Canadian sold do not. I am also looking to purchase someone's track experience. I've done it 3 times now. It's an easy process to change it over.

#20 ·
....Which is really a shame. They're built in Canada, but the SRT Experience isn't included. Never understood that. :(

#21 ·
If you have never gone before GO---it was one of the best times of my life...

the lead car holds you back, so i dont see any reason they wouldnt have a hellcat....its not like you can go 150mph and pass the lead car....he keeps you stuck at 70-85 anyways...plus he doesnt do sudden acceleration...its all gradual

i brought 2 friends last time and we had a blast....2 wives joined us

i will try to take my 10 year old son this time if they will allow him in MY car

if anyone has 1 for sale let me know

#24 ·
If you have never gone before GO---it was one of the best times of my life...

the lead car holds you back, so i dont see any reason they wouldnt have a hellcat....its not like you can go 150mph and pass the lead car....he keeps you stuck at 70-85 anyways...plus he doesnt do sudden acceleration...its all gradual

i brought 2 friends last time and we had a blast....2 wives joined us

i will try to take my 10 year old son this time if they will allow him in MY car

if anyone has 1 for sale let me know
I've been three times now at VIR - there are many times you're at full pedal coming off the back straight...and yes, they temper the speeds based upon the pace and ability of the drivers. I was at 130 on the back straights...the difference is a HC is way more car and difficult to handle given the power and imagine the autocross when you're in 1st gear in that tight timed track...I don't see it. I'm willing to make the beer bet right now that you don't see one...maybe a display one that they use for a hot lap at the end of the day, but nothing we'll get behind the wheel of.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.