SRT Hellcat Forum banner

SRT Update #5

8K views 85 replies 10 participants last post by  630 
#1 ·
just called SRT and the guy said my hellcat has no ship date.

He also said all he could mention is that he started seeing some hellcats loading onto railcar.

He said to wait until 11/06 & 11/07 or the 11/10 to check back.

He also mentioned they are most likely waiting for a whole shipment of 500 cars to load them all at once instead of shipping little by little which I think isn't too accurate but makes sense to some degree

#2 ·
Arghhhhh! This is getting to be CRAP! They just gave you the same shizzy I got last week to postpone another week. If my car doesn't ship tomorrow I am making some serious calls. Now I am pissed, you wouldn't like me when I am mad. Doesn't happen often, but when I am pushed, it can get ugly!;)

#4 ·
Jest think 500 hellcats on one train !
= 30,000,000
Our luck the train would hit some slomer dud in his
SloMaro performance car of the year?

and derail !
Not. Funny. :mad:

#13 ·
I did that back in 08 hellcat1 and it worked!
:)
I sent an email to them nicely complaining about their process. I am sure it is going nowhere fast, just like my Hellcat! I told the SRT Rep I would be more than happy to fly to Michigan and pick it up since it seems so difficult to ship it and he laughed and said a lot make that offer. NOT FUNNY! If my cuss jar was not maxed out I would be slinging so many potty words right now it would not be funny!! arghhhhhhhh! I am not giving up. I will find every contact I possibly can. I don't care if this is standard protocol for them or not. It is $hitty customer service and they shouldn't be reporting delivery if they haven't confirmed it. I realize there are people still waiting for their cars to be built and that communication sucks just as much. A little honesty from Dodge would go a long way. Most of the people purchasing this car have been loyal Mopar customers and deserve that respect.

#28 ·
Just got home from work, but I was peaking in on my brothers and sisters this afternoon…What the HEL* happened to set you all off? Was it the same BS from the SRT customer service personnel? Was it the constant lack of communication from Chrysler/Dodge/SRT ? Don't forget, you are all all great, decent people don’t let “The Machine” (Pink Floyd) get you down……. were better than that.
BTW...bramptonbuilder.com posted they would only be down one week...this was last month. Where did the 3 weeks come from?

Anyway, I ranted and raved last month so I got it out of my system (a little). I also e-mailed SRT to forward my displeasure …sent to Kristin (below)…never heard back; but made me feel better.
Lastly, if there are QA/QC issues (too cowardly to admit it)..then tell us.I rather they keep the HC's for awhile longer....it beats returning to the dealer with recall notices.

Text Font Line Screenshot

#48 ·
Yes hang in there T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#58 ·
Anytime :) and I more than understand ")
Every things gonna be fine, seen this before...
Lets start a lottery too see who picks the date they roll out of the great white north.

#63 ·
Damn that sucks to constantly pushing delivery back further and further. Heck at this rate we might see the Charger Hellcat around the same time as the Challenger Hellcat which is expected early next year.
Sorry Tammie but I had to press your hot button! ;)

#64 ·
Damn that sucks to constantly pushing delivery back further and further. Heck at this rate we might see the Charger Hellcat around the same time as the Challenger Hellcat which is expected early next year.
Sorry Tammie but I had to press your hot button! ;)
It's all good. Maybe if they get the Chargers done they can get a better rate on shipping or something. o_O

#82 ·
Yeah, how does that old saying go...you can ship in one hand and wish in the other???? I don't know something like that...I am just gonna hang with my friends here and get the living crap scared outta me when my dealer calls and says it's here! I know nobody believes I won't call SRT or my dealer, but I'm not gonna. I have to take my car in for an oil change in Thursday and I am gonna tell the GM I don't wanna know anything! :D Ok. If it is already shipped then I might be okay if he tells me that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.