Srt8cat delayed but due in any day

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat' started by Srt8Cat, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Srt8Cat

Srt8Cat Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    What was a day that seemed to take forever 16 June now has to take a little longer. I was told between 18-23 June she will be delivered to my ky dealer from Nashville tn. And to think the Von hell was bad this takes that into Jedi level. I just spent my evening thoroughly enjoying snappy cats posts and only pray that the three stooges trucking company isn't in my neck of the woods. I will be hoping for a phone call very soon to come meet my kitty in person. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Please keep us posted..

3. Akula

Akula VIP Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Similar situation.

My cat was suppose to be delivered June 15 and now is coming in on June 25th. I opened my big mouth to friends and family about the delivery date last week...aarghhhh!

4. Peter Gozinya

Peter Gozinya Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Same boat here. Was told by the dealership June 15th +/- 3 days so we are in the +3rd day. I thought the last post was very amusing because I myself have been proclaiming to get this car since last September and there is isn't a friend, family member or co-worker that does not ask me about on a daily basis. I feel like they think I am a big BS'er for continuing to forecast the delivery of this thing and not making good on the promises. Very frustrating process to say the least. What makes it more painful are the stories you read on the forum about people just waltzing into a dealer showroom and buying one on the spot, off the showroom floor at MSRP! I guess some were just lucky and at the preverbial right place at the right time. Congrats to all of those who have the car and hang in there to folks like me that are soooo very close to taking delivery.

5. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    It'll get here

6. 69RT

69RT Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That sucks!

I was told the 15th then it moved to the 16th.....that was one long day. I guess that I was lucky compared to you guys.

You will forget all about the frustration once the car arrives.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  7. Srt8Cat

Srt8Cat Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I am the same boat as the previous guys....My buddies said they are going to get me the book the boy that cried wolf... Was contacted today by dealer saying a train arrived with three cats on it and one of them should be mine. I then asked when are they delivering and all I am getting is radio silence ughhh.... The family knows its coming because they seen the check get delivered for it but everyone else thinks I am full of stink since I have been pushing it back for a week now and they are like thinking its a hot wheels or car model. I guess when
    d- day finally gets here I will have the last laugh but for now I have to take a big bite of poo while in three stooges delivery hell.

8. Srt8Cat

Srt8Cat Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Another day down no dice... I seen a truck pull into the dealer this evening with a black challenger on it so my blood pressure went sky high... Much to my dismay as I got closer realized it was a R/T and not my kitty.. Maybe next week will finally be the week of reckoning...fingers, eyes, legs crossed for good luck.