Star Wars Themed Dodge & Viper Vehicles Patrol L.A. Streets‏

Discussion in 'Hellcat News and Site Announcements' started by cereal killer, Dec 11, 2015.

1. cereal killer

cereal killer Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Dodge Star Wars.jpeg

Specially Wrapped Dodge and Viper Vehicles Patrol L.A. Streets This Weekend in Celebration of Upcoming "Star Wars: The Force Awakens"

• Fans can get their pictures taken with First Order Stormtrooper-themed white Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat and Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, plus Kylo Ren-inspired black Dodge Viper ACR
    • Vehicles patrol Los Angeles-area streets Friday, Dec. 11 – Monday, Dec. 14
    • Track vehicle locations in real time on Twitter using hashtags #Dodge and #TheForceAwakens
    • Dodge social media activation part of FCA US partnership with Disney and Lucasfilm to co-promote "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" opening in theaters December 18
    December 11, 2015 , Los Angeles - The weekend before "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" opens in theaters worldwide, Dodge is taking to the streets of greater Los Angeles with a team of specially wrapped Dodge vehicles to give fans the opportunity to take photos and videos with them.

A pair of First Order Stormtrooper-themed white 707-horsepower Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat and Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat vehicles will travel around the greater L.A. area, Friday, Dec. 11 – Monday, Dec. 14, along with an intimidating Kylo Ren-inspired wrapped black Dodge Viper ACR.

Star Wars and Dodge fans can track vehicle locations in real time on Twitter, using the hashtags #Dodge and #TheForceAwakens, and see the brand’s daily fan favorites on the Dodge Facebook and Instagram pages.

Dodge is launching the weekend promotion in celebration of the upcoming release of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," in theaters worldwide December 18.

Lucasfilm first announced in August that it was collaborating with FCA US and six other global brands to promote "Star Wars: The Force Awakens." In November, the FIAT brand displayed a custom-painted Fiat 500e Stormtrooper, inspired by the armor of the First Order Legion, at the L.A. Auto Show.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dragon

Dragon Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    awesome

3. Hemi Rocket

Hemi Rocket Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Cool... wish you had more pic's so we could get a better look at them.:D

4. Halfshaft

Halfshaft Silver Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Good article, would have not known about it if not for the post.

5. graycat

graycat Automobile Aficionado Extraordinaire Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm a STAR WARS geek from about age 7 when the first movie came out. I watched it with my family at a DRIVE IN theater. I don't know of any
    of those left in this part of the country. I bet most "kids" today (age 25 or younger) have no idea what a drive in theater even is.

Great post. I had no idea about this event going on this weekend. COOL!