Still Alive And Well

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by MVT, Jul 3, 2015.

1. MVT

MVT Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Just wanted everybody to know I'm still around but the new job has got me super busy. Here a couple things worth mentioning.

Im in the Chicago suburbs and came upon a Black Metallic Hellcat, mine is pitch Black, they were passing thru from Colorado we took pics one attached.
    Another thing I manage a company that dose coatings on garage floors etc. we also did all the new car dealers including Dodge in Naperville.

Well thisPast week we did a floor ( Picture floor in progress) for a guy in a place that is called car condos,you buy the space put your cars in there and there is a loft up stairs the you build to suit. we did this one talk about cool! Anyway he takes us next store to show us his cars in his buddies condo and low and behold sits his buddies a 2015 918 ehybrid Spyder Porsche a million dollar car that can be flipped for a mil and a half, i got goose bumps there were only 918 built and I'm sure you can count on one hand how many are in the states.

I still love my Hellcat. 2015-06-27 11.20.31.jpg 2015-06-26 10.11.20.jpg 2015-06-26 10.11.36.jpg 2015-06-27 09.26.45.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Very cool...I like the garage doors

• Like Like x 1
  3. MaxxMuscle

MaxxMuscle Gold Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Very nice.Love the car condo idea.Spyder is badd azz.

• Like Like x 1
  4. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Really nice pics, thanks for posting them. I am both happy and sad for you being so busy. Happy because that is money in your pocket, and sad because it takes time that you could be spending in the HellCat! :D

April

• Winner Winner x 1