For Sale STO N SHOW License Plate Holder - Charger

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Nitemare, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Nitemare

Nitemare Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    PayPal, ships from Ohio via USPS Priority.
    $70 OBO.

Very lightly used holder that worked well in the time I had it. Mounts up using one of the factory bolts underneath the front lip (immediate bolts to the left or right of the center bolt). Two additional holes are on the front of the mounting plate and bumper mounting hardware was included to drill into the lip and secure with two additional self-tapping screws, but that was too invasive for me and entirely unnecessary - I don't know where I put those two screws, but you don't need them (read below)

I used 3M auto double sided tape, applied PROPERLY (clean, warm/hot surfaces, hard pressure for 1+ minute), and it literally took my entire body weight pressing down onto the bracket to get it to release when I took it off the car. In other words, don't drill your bumper, just use tape in addition to the factory bolt. I placed the tape centered between the four circles on the mounting plate. I would advise not to harshly tighten the factory bolt when using the tape because you will be fighting the grip of the tape since the lip is not a perfectly flat surface like the mounting plate - slightly snug the factory bolt, nothing more is necessary.

Only took it off the car because I traded my Charger for a Jeep. Very solid, well built piece. Only maintenance/care recommendation is for the winter months, spraying WD-40 on the rails/tubes and on the spring-loaded locking pin to prevent corrosion and keep things moving smoothly. Retails $90.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nitemare

Nitemare Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    Bump!