SRT Hellcat Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

stolen hellcats? RS has proven this a Bust...not true

24K views 175 replies 36 participants last post by  1FSTCAT 
#1 ·
Hi,
Someone I met thru a FB Hellcat page posted that his dealer just informed him that his Hellcat along with others were stolen from a rail yard in Georgia.. anyone hear anything about this? He purchased thru a dealer in Georgia where it was headed then from there it was to be shipped to him in Oregon.

#2 ·
Well that sucks.

#7 ·
I agree,, when the cars were locked down in Taylor,,I wasn't even able to sit on the side street without security kicking me out.. so I think it would be next to impossible to get a car out of there,, plus it's not like they leave the keys in the car. At least in Taylor there is s truck drops off the driver to the car,, and as RS stated every car is assigned a spot. And everytime it moves, it's recorded

#17 ·
Hi,
Someone I met thru a FB Hellcat page posted that his dealer just informed him that his Hellcat along with others were stolen from a rail yard in Georgia.. anyone hear anything about this? He purchased thru a dealer in Georgia where it was headed then from there it was to be shipped to him in Oregon.
Has time not taught you guys anything?? Hear is want the quote above means in dealer talk. " Your car came in someone else offered more money we sold it to him, now go find another car" thats dealer talk for your car was stolen. Mystery solved and no police report needed.:eek:

Reactions: 440 Superbee
#22 ·
That is what I was thinking the whole time I was reading this thread. Sounds like dealer b.s. I'm sorry, that many Hellcats stolen would be on the news and I can't imagine they would take that much time to load and take at least 2 truckloads without someone seeing them...:rolleyes:

#18 ·
Send RS the VIN numbers he can track them down :cool:

Reactions: 630
#21 ·
The number is probably as ficticious as the rest of the fabrication. Easier to believe a bunch of cars were stolen than "just yours". Covers all of the bases.

#28 ·
I just talk to my dealer for Jan allocations yesterday and he told me that the last sold order for a customer that was suppose to come in end of Dec was stolen from a rail yard ?? I did not think it was a true story but then this post came up :eek:

#33 ·
I would sue their azz until they give you the car, and the dealership, and everything they own!!!!!

#34 ·
With how many forum members are on the look out for these vehicles, I figure at least 10-20 members would have mistakenly seen, tracked, videoed and followed these vehicles thinking they might be theirs.

There is a HELLCAT lockdown here in the US. I call BS.

I would hold your dealer to the fire, request a police report and otherwise look into breach of contract.

Turnerz

#36 ·
My dealer just told me the same thing (13 stolen) today and said they were all southeastern region vehicles.

If they were stolen at the rail station, they may have been simply forklifted rather than driven away...

#37 ·
Every storage yard I have been by has security, there is no way to get in or out without them knowing,, I think it's some kind of cover up.. if there is any of us forum members on here that there car was one of the 13, we should ask RS to run the vin,, see what it says. I'm sure if the cars were stolen,, they know what cars they were...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.