Stopped by Bondurant yesterday.....

3K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  Muscle01 
#1 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Green
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Race car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Performance car Sports car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Autocross
Road Transport Lane Asphalt Mode of transport
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I live in Chandler, AZ (about 5 miles from Bondurant). I stopped by yesterday to check out the facility and get some information on the High Performance class. I was able to get info and a tour of the facility, I have to say it made my decision pretty easy to attend the class within the next couple of months once my Kitty arrives. If any one has any questions, don't hesitate to PM or ask(to much to post). I was able to catch a portion of the autocross and open track time.

See less See more
#2 ·
View attachment 37071 View attachment 37070 View attachment 37069 View attachment 37068 View attachment 37067 Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I live in Chandler, AZ (about 5 miles from Bondurant). I stopped by yesterday to check out the facility and get some information on the High Performance class. I was able to get info and a tour of the facility, I have to say it made my decision pretty easy to attend the class within the next couple of months once my Kitty arrives. If any one has any questions, don't hesitate to PM or ask(to much to post). I was able to catch a portion of the autocross and open track time.
welcome Rawepwr, great pics.. since you live in Chandler can you tell us what is around the school as far as eating goes? i am looking for some Rubios while there for sure.. and of course some authentic Mexican.. ;)

p.s. how did you get the shot up high? do you have a drone or is that some kind of building or tower?

#3 ·
welcome Rawepwr, great pics.. since you live in Chandler can you tell us what is around the school as far as eating goes? i am looking for some Rubios while there for sure.. and of course some authentic Mexican.. ;)

Is there anything else around that is family friendly? The only way I can see actually going is if there are other attractions near so I can take the family in a mini vacation.

#9 ·
yes!!! Thanks Rawepwr! great pics! have you taken any of the Bondurant courses? when you stopped by, how was it? big place? lots of people there? i am signed up to go, i am just trying to get an idea of what it is like at the school and all around that area.. i used to live in Glendale for a couple years way back when, so i have general idea of what the area is like.. but other members that have never been to AZ would love to know about what it is like there; the food, the hotels, the places to visit, the school etc..
any more info and pics you feel like sharing would be awesome.. thanks again and welcome to the greatest hellcat forum in cyber land.. by the way what color did you order?

#10 ·
I haven't taken any courses yet, my bright white Challenger Kitty is supposed arrive the 2nd week of April. The whole facility is pretty big. There was a wife of a guy taking the course when I stopped by the other day, other than that just staff. There is lodging, food and entertainment(waterpark for the kids) all within a 15 mile radius of the school. The school is located about 20 miles south of Sky Harbor (Phoenix Airport). I'll try to get out to the track again soon and take some more pictures and post them. If anyone needs any more detail info just hit me up. Thanks again blaze for the warm welcome.

#11 ·
I haven't taken any courses yet, my bright white Challenger Kitty is supposed arrive the 2nd week of April. The whole facility is pretty big. There was a wife of a guy taking the course when I stopped by the other day, other than that just staff. There is lodging, food and entertainment(waterpark for the kids) all within a 15 mile radius of the school. The school is located about 20 miles south of Sky Harbor (Phoenix Airport). I'll try to get out to the track again soon and take some more pictures and post them. If anyone needs any more detail info just hit me up. Thanks again blaze for the warm welcome.

#12 ·
I really appreciate this post and all of your information. I was able to email the school today and got a lot more information about the school and possible locations may be opening in other parts of the United States. He did tell me at this time that Arizona is the only location for the school but they are happy to help all hellcat owners who live on the east cost. He was very nice and it was cool that they called me today and spoke to me abt it. Thanks again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.