SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Strut Tower Brace ?

4K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Yaya 
#1 ·
I just bought a brand new Hellcat with a sunroof and it surprised me that it did not have a strut tower brace,
I would think with all that HP and torque, it would need one. Do they make one for the hellcat? Or does it not need one?
Dose any one know ?

#4 ·
Ive seen multiple comments about how on these cars the braces dont do much if anything at all. Placebo effect is strong here, you will also hear how it made a world of difference to the people who spent money lol. But ive seen posts about how they were proven to not do much. Wish i could find those now.

Reactions: kingpin
#5 ·
#9 ·
700 horse-powered muscle cars have sunroofs? :eek: WTF?

Okay, ... :rolleyes:

#10 ·
#13 · (Edited)
Dunno, ... don't have one. Don't ever want one on any muscle car I'd own, ever.

That said, ... in theory the inane purpose of a sun roof on a Hellcat is to give one the ability to glance up at the sunny sky just as the needle on the speed-o-meter hits 186-mph.

That, of course, defeats the First Rule of operating a modern muscle car at sustained high-speed, which is to focus on what's happening on the road in front of you, not what's happening above or behind you.

Remember, ... distracted driving isn't just risky when a hot MILF does it serial texting all her milfy girlfriends on the way to the mall for lunch; it's especially dangerous when you're day-dreaming through the sunroof while trying to control a 700 HP supercharged road-rocket. o_O

#14 ·
So is there 10 year old challengers driving around with stressed parts and panels just from not having tower braces? Or is this maybe something we have to look forward to with 707+ HP? Furthermore, is this maybe something more for the sunroof guys to be more worried about? Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.