Subframe Connectors / Rear Trailing Arms / Adjustable Rear Control Arms

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Performance' started by FlyNavy, Jun 7, 2015.

1. FlyNavy

FlyNavy Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I am interested in installing Razors Edge subframe connectors, rear trailing arms, and adjustable rear control arms on my eventual Challenger Hellcat for improved handling on the twisties. I have never driven the Challenger Hellcat on twisty roads. Has anyone driven the Chally Hellcat on twisty roads and then done this upgrade? Was there a difference in performance? If there was improvement, was it noticeable? I definitely want to improve handling but don't want to waste money on insignificant gains in performance. I've spoken with Mikey and value his insight but it is his job to make the sale (all due respect). Any informed input is appreciated! Thanks!

2. Srt8u

Srt8u Silver Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    Quite a few folks here have done the trailing arms and I know a few have done the control arms as well. Hopefully they will chime in. I can tell you from personal experience my 2006 SRT with coilovers , subframes, sway bars, front and rear adjustable arms, and trailing arms will run circles around our stock hellcat in terms of handling.

3. Aaron Vogel

Aaron Vogel Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I put on my subframes from my last Challenger, i enjoyed them. I am waiting for Speedlogix to finish the new front brace. Been asking them when it will be ready but they haven't responded :( But having front and rear and subframe braces on my last Challenger and it really helped. The ones are def stiffer/tighter from the factory, but these will make it even better.

4. Srt8u

Srt8u Silver Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    The first front HC bar is done, and we just need to get it installed on our Hellcat. We had it on display last week at Let me get a pic for you.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  5. Aaron Vogel

Aaron Vogel Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yea if you can that would be great. I had asked in a couple threads if you had an ETA for the front brace. Might have gotten missed, no biggie. But yea a pic would be sweet since that is my next big purchase