SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Sublime available for MSRP in Seattle

5K views 32 replies 17 participants last post by  Russ Baskin 
#1 ·
#2 ·
In case anyone is looking for one.. I called them and they claim its available.

Seattle Area Chrysler Specials New Car Specials Serving Renton
I stopped by Rairdon's Kirkland Dodge Friday night and looked at the Hellcat, I was all in until I saw the mark-up they had on that car (approx $25K)..........$88,000 ! is what they were asking.
The salesman asked me how intrested I was in the car and I told him "very interested , but not for that price" , he told me that's what they are going for. Needless to say I left without further conversation :(

Jackle

#4 ·
I stopped by Rairdon's Kirkland Dodge Friday night and looked at the Hellcat, I was all in until I saw the mark-up they had on that car (approx $25K)..........$88,000 ! is what they were asking.
The salesman asked me how intrested I was in the car and I told him "very interested , but not for that price" , he told me that's what they are going for. Needless to say I left without further conversation :(

Jackle
Wow! Lets hope it sits there and they have to come back down to reality!!! Geez.o_O

#17 ·

Jackle
That's good to know. I called them asking about that car and they wouldn't give me a straight answer. Now I know why. You would think they would to sell as many as possible. Dave Smith motors told me straight up that MSRP was as high as they would go because they make money at that price. You just have to wait cause the list is long.

#20 ·
I am going to buy from Dave Smith, they are straight shooters and honest. Told me they have a waiting list of 34 people right now and sell at MSRP. I am gonna put down a deposit for a 2016, since I can't seem to find a '15 allocation. Seems like Dodge ought to get it together before some of those on the waiting list stray to another brand.

Reactions: Fire Frog
#18 ·

Jackle
That is terrible!

#25 ·
Fredmartinsuperstore.net
Norton, ohio.
Sublime 8 speed
"Vehicle in transit"
Or so they say.
Final price not listed, probably want extra $$$$$

They are my local dealer. First they were going to sell me one at MSRP, but when I went to sign they marked it up to $5K over.

#28 ·
Nice thing about this forum is the knowledge

I can look my salesman or his manager in the eye and say, no way, most buyers are not going to go over MSRP.

I got my contract in writing and it has the trade price included so I don't expect any issues. Everything is down on paper with signatures.

#30 ·
local dealer told me at least 10k over when I inquired before order banks opened. I laughed and left my number. He called me a while later and said they sold one at $15k over but it got the wrong seats installed so the buyer walked and was offering it to me at $5k, I again laughed and said to call me when they get to MSRP and then it's a done deal.

I have a feeling it was lies the entire time and they just didn't want to get stuck with one on the lot to mess up future allocations (although I'm sure the owner of the dealership would just buy it so it doesn't look like it sat around). Whatever, I'm next in line at another dealer with one at MSRP.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.