Sublime Challenger in Houston

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by shaystoy, Mar 9, 2015.

1. shaystoy

shaystoy Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I have seen a sublime challenger hellcat sitting in the rail yard for at least 4 weeks. Was there when I picked my husband up from the airport 4 weeks ago and was still there yesterday when I went to drop him off. Hope nobody in Houston is waiting for this car.

2. Shasta's Dad

Shasta's Dad Silver Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That's interesting.

3. Zebug

Zebug Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    that's my biggest concern of this whole delivery. That rail yard is huge, 1000s of cars huge. Once my cat hits that lot, who knows how long it'll sit awaiting a truck to send to my dealer.

Are you sure it's the same cat?? exact same spot or has it moved a little? I haven't been on the Hardy in a couple weeks. Last time I saw a cat on that lot it wasn't in gen-pop there were 2 of them in solitary confinement on the north side of the lot (I guess they didn't play nicely with the normal cars lol)

4. shaystoy

shaystoy Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Same spot. It is on the north side of the lot, easy to see from the Hardy. 4 weeks ago, there were 3 challengers sitting there, the sublime was on the end and I could see the Hellcat badge. Yesterday, there were other challengers and chargers sitting there with it. Sublime in same spot on the end with badge visible.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Greg

Greg Senior Hellcat Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    One of the Phantom Black Challenger kitties is mine. My dealer says that Dodge has a hold on it, and will not release it until they come out and inspect it, and a second party comes out and inspects and thoroughly cleans it. The process will take a minimum of 3 days. I assume it is the fuel line check waiting to be done.