Sublime M6 near Iowa City

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by Greenmachine, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Greenmachine

Greenmachine Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Call Derek Randall 319-643-4220 he has a M6 Sublime. They will take 2k over. It has everything but the Laguna I think. I talked to him at 1pm central and its available. I would have taken it except I just I just picked up same car in Missouri for the same 2k markup.
    No excuses to people that these cars are not available if the M6 is not out of the question.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Hellcat83

Hellcat83 Active Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks for posting the lead!

$2k ADM on a sublime isn't bad I guess, since it's being discontinued. The only thing is the M6 is out of the question for a lot of people. Hopefully someone from the forum snags this green beast.

3. Greenmachine

Greenmachine Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I had an automatic 08 and unless I was drag racing the car or driving it every day in traffic I don't want another muscle car that shifts itself. Too much fun banging the gears is my opinion. I drive my cars about 2000 miles a year and love shifting gears.

4. 4510

4510 SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sublime is discontinued but isn't it the most produced color this year? I don't see the over the top attraction. Certainly not pay an ADM for an M6. Dealership is reaching.

5. Hellcat83

Hellcat83 Active Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I personally agree with you on not seeing the attraction. You're looking at it from a rarity stand point, but think about if you had to have sublime because you just like the color. If you were ok with an M6, but sublime was a must, would a $2K ADM seem so bad then? I wouldn't buy Sublime for either reason. It's all perspective; this is likely a decent deal for someone.

6. Ethan Brandt

Ethan Brandt Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Just got off the phone with Derrick and its pretty much a done deal.Sublime wasn't my first choice but it will do.I originally had a Tor Red M6 with a satin hood on order and have been in D1 hell forever and got fed up with the empty promises.Thank you for posting this. GreenMachine i owe you beer.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Greenmachine

Greenmachine Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Awesome someone else gets the chance to drive one all summer instead of getting it just in time to put away for the winter. I feel I spent 2 grand extra to get to drive it this year instead of next.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Ethan Brandt

Ethan Brandt Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I couldn't agree more. I have no problem paying the extra 2K. I just talked to the dealer that i have my order with and he said it wouldn't be a problem to keep my order for next year and then i can get a plum crazy like i wanted the whole time and turn around and sell this one. I don't see the resale value falling on cats since everyone is struggling to get them. The wait is finally over. :D:D:D

9. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    congrats on the sublime...you will come to see in time it was the best color choice