Sunroof option, is not an option

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by Rodney, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Rodney

Rodney Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My dealer called me late last night to inform me that the sunroof is not an available option, it "may" be available next summer????, maybe the car is twisting with the sunroof and causing problems???, if you ordered the sunroof option you have to change your order or Chrysler is going to cancel your order on Thursday(9-11-14) also the monkey brass wheels are not available as of this time, they did offer an upgraded Black leather for ($1700.00), so since I lost sunroof option I upgraded the interior. I purchased the Sublime green with the satin hood option

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. SRCHALLENGER

SRCHALLENGER Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    seems like sublime is going to be very popular! I ordered mine also in sublime, 6 Speed, Upgraded leather seats and Nav system, Black satin hood, and engine block heater.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. melvin white

melvin white Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Its a nice color. I also ordered mine in slime green with all the options less a block heater.

• Like Like x 1
  4. melvin white

melvin white Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    it is a nice color and a throw back to the early years. I got slime green also with all options except the block heater.

5. Rodney

Rodney Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I got the automatic simply because it's faster, although I know the manual is more fun,,,,,my wife and I really plan to drive this car, it won't just sit in my shop looking good!!!

6. irongame

irongame Hellcat Member

Count me as another Green head. I went back and forth about which color to get. I originally wanted Granite Pearl (way to many darkish grey cars on the road), then it was REDLINE Tri-Coat (then again red is everywhere and unless I am buying a Ferarri I just can't do red). Then I went and saw the Hellcat Challenger at a car show - they had three (one in REDLINE, one in Pitch BLACK & the other in SUBLIME) All 3 were striking but IMO the SUBLIME with Blacked out hood stood out the most. First off the Green is fricking neon lol it screams look at me I am the HULK (or Kermit the Frog) lol I love it! The Lime with Black hood really gives the car an evil look as well - It hearken's back and pays homage to the original glory days of Mopar Muscle. And you won't see many (if any) other Neon Green cars rolling down the road :D

To bad about the Sun-Roof. I could take or leave it, but it still would have been nice

7. Russ Potter

Russ Potter Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I ordered the Sublime.