Support Children to Have a Fighting Chance to a Decent Life (Please Help)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TallCool1, Apr 30, 2015.

1. TallCool1

TallCool1 Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Nat'l Hellcat Tech Advisor HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Altered Vision’s, (a local car club) is hosting a car show on May 9th in Southern Oregon. There will be a large turnout of cars. All proceeds from the event are going to support Maslow Project. Maslow is a non profit, they provide homeless children in Jackson County Oregon a fighting chance at a decent life The organization survives word of mouth, based on charity. You may read about Maslow below; they have been established for quite some time (below the link was taken un-edited from Maslow’s site below, speaks volumes ) –

Help for Homeless Youth in Jackson CountyMaslow Project

“Where being a homeless child no longer means being cold, hungry or left behind.”

Maslow Project is a nonprofit grassroots organization based in Medford, Oregon providing street outreach and basic needs, crisis intervention and advocacy, and essential support services to homeless children and youth–ages 0-21–and their families throughout Jackson County.

Maslow's Mission:

Maslow Project’s mission is to offer every homeless child and youth the probability of success and the opportunity for a better life. We do this by providing resources for basic needs, removing barriers to education and employment, and fostering self-sufficiency in a collaborative and empowering environment.

Re the car show -

Here is a Facebook link to the car event, facilitated by Bill Newell; who most locals know is very active with cars. More importantly, Bill has a huge heart and does everything he can to support Maslow. (I am doing same now; will you please help?)

Facebook

I am entering the Hellcat into the car show. Forum community, we share a passion for cars; I'm sure the same can be said for children in need, who are our future. They need our help, so please, consider supporting this event, and Maslow Project. Bless you thanks much.

Altered Visions Customs for Kids 05-09-2015.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. FreightTrain

FreightTrain Comfortably Numb

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    that's awesome TC1.. Sun my club is doing a car show, poker run and 50/50 to benefit a local "Camp Victory".. a special camp for special kids.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. TallCool1

TallCool1 Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Nat'l Hellcat Tech Advisor HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Cool. My wife teaches children with very unique challenges.

We should feel blessed (and accountable, in my humble opinion), to do our best to provide assistance to less fortunate kids. We drive Hellcats (and other hot rods) so giving back shouldn't be tough right? Benefits the soul I feel...

• Like Like x 1