TEMPLE TX PCP CAT AT MSRP (by Kileen) WILL PU @ AIRPORT

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by dragrcr, Mar 22, 2016.

1. dragrcr

dragrcr Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My Sales Guy Kyle just sent pics of this cat available right now at Mak Haik Dodge in Temple Texas. Car just showed up yesterday and had not been washed yet in the pics. Only their most Senior Detail Guy will touch the car and the Tech that does the PDI will not take the car off the property. My car had 3 miles coming off the truck and it still had 3 miles on it when I got it.

Just so you know, this dealer has always sold at MSRP as far as I know.

They treated my CAR and ME like a VIP Rock Star. That is a fact. Kyle was even giving me updates every 2 hours on the location of my car at one point when my car was in transit so I could have the confidence to make travel arrangements.

KYLE (972) 352-1140 20160321_151308.jpg 20160321_151314.jpg 2016032195151323.jpg 2016032195151338.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. BeBeep

BeBeep SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Congratulations!!!

3. dragrcr

dragrcr Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Post is about a new cat that is available right now. I just explained how I was treated on my purchase last December. Flew in from LA and drove it 1400 miles home. You could do the same if this car is of interest. Give Kyle a call.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    dragrcr , thnx for posting the lead! Anyone wanna give this PCP beauty a home? Please let us know if this Cat ends up at your house! :D

April

5. JollyRoger

JollyRoger Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks for the lead dragrcr! Temple is just up the highway from me in Austin. Did you buy yours from them and have it shipped to Pasadena?

6. dragrcr

dragrcr Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    No, I rode 4 trains, 2 shuttle buses and then flew to Austin and Kyle picked me up at the airport. Once back at the dealership it only took about an hour and I was out of there. They would not even put gas in the car until I was there to drive it personally to the gas station (they paid). No lot boys hauling ass in the hellcats! LOL
    Then I drove it home back to LA. It had 1425 miles on it when I put it in the garage the first time.......

Good luck.

. DSCN1827.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. JollyRoger

JollyRoger Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Smart man dragrcr! Way to bypass the CA dealers with the huge ADM's and get a nice little break-in drive along the way. Did you put that protective tape on her for the long drive back? Almost looks like electrical tape, but I know you know better than that :)

8. dragrcr

dragrcr Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That is just black masking tape and it did a great Job. Did the mirrors and everything. Then used the last of the roll to double up and the main areas. Those yellow thingies left witness marks on the air dam. You cannot see them if I dress it with Armorall. The drive back was priceless and the front of the car and windshield were near mint. IMG_8189rs.jpg