Testing The New Allocation System

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by CubeMan, Mar 10, 2015.

1. CubeMan

CubeMan Tri-State Overlord

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Based on the new rules, Dealerships should get 1 hellcat per month if they don't have one on their lot for longer then 5 days.

---LIST---

New 2015 Dodge Challenger For Sale Yonkers NY

This hellcat has been on their lot for over 2 months now due to a 15k markup. They've gotten two hellcats so far, Testing the new allocation system i want to see if they get anymore. List any other dealers we can keep an eye on to see if FCA's new allocation system actually holds any water.

-
    Rob Lambdin's University Dodge
    Davie, Florida

3 Hellcats listed over 80k

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  2. DrBuick

DrBuick Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Lots of factors we should not see one we have one in KZ status

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. goingsolo2

goingsolo2 Beast will be back bigger and better than ever! Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I know my dealership had a white Challenger Hellcat on the lot for over 5 days (customer decided not to get it so it sat for 2 weeks), and they did not get neither a Challenger nor Charger Hellcat in February or March so far.

4. TIGwelder

TIGwelder SSDD

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Listed on cars dot com - todays number of listings is 121

This place has THREE priced from 84-86k

Rob Lambdin's University Dodge
    Davie, Florida

5. CivilEngineer42

CivilEngineer42 Silver Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Just like my Dealer here in SoCal.......Moss Brothers Riverside.......They will not get any Hellcat's allocated until mine clears the books....."KZ" and the Charger they have in "C"
    Any Dealer who has one in the Pipeline will not get anymore until it is "GONE" and if it sit's due to not being honest they will not get any more......The Dealer above who has 3 on his lot.......No More........

6. TIGwelder

TIGwelder SSDD

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I agree, he should get no more. What I don't agree with about the allocations rules is if a car can be verified by FCA to be a sold order with a deposit, and the car is in build or transit, then one other verified sold order should be allowed to progress. The 5 day rule is still there to catch the first one and stop further orders.

This once a month allocation and one car a month is BS and proves FCA has no intentions of making good on sold orders. Not with the amount of time left in the model year.

7. Top Cat

Top Cat Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member Fastest Cat/Record Holder HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    What I have seen is that most asking the large add on will turn the car at some point, even for a few K over the MSRP because they know how to play the game, people should target cars and make offers at certain times of the month, you never know when that good day will happen......

8. CivilEngineer42

CivilEngineer42 Silver Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    There is sold orders behind me......And we talked about what was going on.......Its about there Vendor Contracts right now.......Chrysler is working with them right now to be able get more parts to the build Hellcat's.........There is not much they can do right now, they have a contract in place, but the new model year is coming and contracts will be re-done to allow for increased production for 2016.........Trust me......They Want Your Money........And they are going to do what it takes to get it........

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. TIGwelder

TIGwelder SSDD

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I want my B5! Can they take my money in 2015?:D

• Like Like x 1
  10. Themip

Themip Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    There is 13 of them above $80k. One is even listed at $160,990 lololol
    2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat 160 990 - Cars.com

11. TIGwelder

TIGwelder SSDD

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Oh yeah. And I bet half of that 121 if you call they drop the 10-25k markup on you even though it's listed at msrp.

The game is growing old. The deep pockets have already gotten their cars. Now I believe we'll see a pause as markups drop to the 5-8k range for a bit. Cars just sitting unsold. The dealer rewards program..oh allocations..have run their course. The smaller dealers will now be punished by the latest rules while the fat cats in the club abused the "order as many as you want" And got them to mark them up

• Agree Agree x 1