SRT Hellcat Forum banner

TEXAS MILE!!

12K views 60 replies 16 participants last post by  PlumTexasCrazy 
#1 · (Edited)
Texas Mile is this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Hellcat will be out there next spring!! Running wild!
Want to air out that kitty?? That didn't sound right..lol
Modern Dodge Challenger Muscle is there this OCT representing thru the infamous Team Shake n Bake!
Sam Utham aka Hemi Sam is on the hunt for a New Worlds Record his personal best stands at 205.7 mph which just so happens to be a Worlds Record in a Modern Mopar ! Many are in hot pursuit of their personal best's !

Be Safe Team Shake n bake!
Yep that's my ride at the 44 second mark ...This is what we do!!
Team Shake n Bake.

Here is what it is like inside the car.. Enjoy and join us !

Reactions: B5 Blue
#2 · (Edited)
Join us every Fall in Texas!
First two videos are me and a good buddy running 172.1 mph two different builds.. You cant make this stuff up the odds are millions to one on that ever happening again! That's Real life Ricky Bobby stuff right there as we are rightfully known
I'm The Magic Man and Kenny is El diablo..lol...Gotta have fun with it to break the tension....Wearing Old Spice racing suits non the less.
Yep, that me racing a golf cart in the paddock late one evening, there's those not so proud moments too..I won a cold beer ,what the heck,,Its hot in Texas!
Lone Star goes down real nice ice cold!

Reactions: devildoghellcat
#6 ·
Fun Vehicle Gesture Hand Event
Love to see you all come down and join us the door is always open :)
We do Chicken right!!

Reactions: 630
#9 · (Edited)
At (10:20)Hellcat standing mile 173.8
TY for posting that me and a couple of buddies had a round table about those numbers a couple of weeks back.
Hell I ran a 172.1 in a stock bottom end 392 with 6 lbs of boost ...Hellcat driver got out of it running that mile with the Hellcat cuz that's just not right...Something doesn't add up here and I suspect driver error.

I know man That Hellcat is good for at least 180 plus with 660 at the wheels at 11 lbs..At least so those numbers will be crushed soon enough that was real weak...

My good buddy Sam just hit 207.9 mph that's New World Record in a Modern Mopar!
He is heading for 210 mph at the Texas Mile this was just the first day of racing! Car has lots more in it!!

Cool Headgear T-shirt Automotive exterior Hat

#10 ·
Team Shake in Bake is making history down at the Texas Mile! Sucks me a few buddies couldn't make this round but there is next OCT! Were Cheering them all on any way we can! 175 mph at the half mile is Huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photo caption Human Adaptation Photography Tree

#12 ·
Cool Headgear T-shirt Automotive exterior Hat

Hemi Sam Runs a 207.9 in the standing mile and sets the world record for a modern Mopar even higher..Team Shake n Bake did very well in Texas this past weekend here are a few vids etc..

See that 175mph at the half mile mark!! Holy cow!!

Reactions: Carnage
#13 · (Edited)
Red Monster Racing Chuck and Lisa had a new PB of 185 plus! That's one bad ass car!

Chuck spins out ...Car has a lot of Power stroked and bored 426 heavy modded with a conservative Edelbrock blower... Same RWHP as our Hellcats will be..
Its a hand full kiddies :)

So the numbers on that one video I first posted are way off that driver let off and pussed out.Bet it was a ratted out program car ..
The HC wil be good for 180 plus in the standing Mile easily..
Here is Chuck in that monster 426 tire eater!

This stuff happens in road racing time for new tire asap..

Lisa Chucks wife is one cool lady!!
These folks are the best we hang with only the best.

Honorable mentions
Dale Olsen ran 144 in a turbo 4 popper caddy and set a new WR..
Ed Fox in his PCP Charger ran 200 mph and joined an elite club of drivers within Team Shake n Bake and the Crew at the Texas Mile.

Everyone got home safe and we get ready for next Oct!! Big Crew is showing Next Oct to duke it out!
Your all welcome!! To join Team Shake N Bake.

#15 ·
Those were awesome shares!! Hemi Sam must have been smokin! :eek: Chuck's car is beast.:D I had to laugh with him cause you could hear him laughing all the way back!! Lisa definitely rocked it! That looks like so much fun!! I wish we had something like that around here. Congrats to your team for a great outing!:)

#16 ·
The PCP Charger went 207.7 mph also not bad for first time out with it. DTP sure can Tune these Dodge Platforms.

WT

Reactions: 630
#18 ·
Tammie all these speed topics Hell I am ready from my Hellcat.
I am picking it up from the Dealer then heading staright to the Drag Strip.
I will break it in beating the Crap out of it lol!!

WT

#19 ·
I KNOW, HUH? I have my drive planned along the Oregon Coast to get my 500 miles in cause there is no way I can get over 85 on those curves. Then, I have talked to the local drag strip and I can go in and sign a waiver and they will let me practice. Plus, they wanna see the Hellcat in action...LOL I also have a local circle track, I don't plan on hitting that hard, but I wanna see what my Hellbaby can do and get really comfortable with the gears and corners. Once I have some time in, I am going on a Black Corvette hunt!!! LOL;) That dude ain't gonna know what blew past him...o_O Most importantly, I want to know how to handle the power of this car safely and not go out half cocked and mess shizzy up!!

#23 ·
HemiSam is the man. I remember when his Deep Water Blue Challenger was completely stock. It's been fun watching him build it up to the WR holder that it is. Great job Team Shake and Bake.

#31 ·
Do you know Hemi Sam, Kenny, Karl, Chuck and Lisa by chance? Team Shake& Bake
TC

Reactions: devildoghellcat
#37 ·
I think it's b/c it's in the Southwest subsection...I don't think anyone comes here. I haven't heard of anyone from this site getting a spot at the Texas Mile. The spring one I will be all over, no getting drunk and forgetting this time for Zebug!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.