Thank you! Thank you! Thank You!

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by Cleavermodels, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Cleavermodels

Cleavermodels Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Thank you very much to this website! I joined on Saturday 9/12/15. I had my 2015 Charger HC VON cancelled by FCA. I am receiving the $4K voucher. I stayed with my small Oklahoma CDJ dealer who was very fair with no deposit requirement until VIN received and no charge over MSRP for the car. Problem was that he has not received any 2016 HC allocation. Reordering my HC kept being rejected due to no dealer allocation. Saturday evening a few hours after joining you folks I read about the inquiry about dealers with HC allocation who didn't charge over MSRP in the states of Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa. I was surprised to see that Burnsville Dodge had allocation and was "soft" at $2500 over MSRP. Burnsville Dodge is only 10 minutes away from where my son and daughter-in law reside in Minneapolis and my daughter-in-law's OB/GYN practice office is about 2 blocks away from Burnsville Dodge! I called Burnsville Dodge at 0815 Monday 9/14/15 and explained my situation. They said that they ordered a Black Charger HC with Brass Monkey wheels on 9/10/15 and that it was not ordered as a sold car. The salesman stated that they could change the order for me. I wanted B-5 Blue with a sunroof. Nada on ordering sunroof. I dropped the sun roof request and just went for B-5 Blue. I asked if they would sell it to me for MSRP and they said yes! Tuesday written confirmation was received from FCA of the order change approval and I mailed the $500 deposit today! Chrysler voucher certificate lady said I should have the voucher in my mailbox this week. Dealer arranged enclosed transport to have car delivered to my home. My son is a professional photographer and is pleased to be able to photo-document the car coming off the truck in Burnsville! Over 9 months of VON pergatory, etc. over in 48 hours thanks to this website! Needless to say I am ecstatic! The dealer is Dodge of Burnsville, MN. Ask for Mateo Gutierrez at 952-894-9000 and identify yourself as being a member of Hellcat.org. They have been allocated 13 HCs! Knowledge is power and this website is all about POWER! Thank you all so very much! I look forward to participating in the future! I sent a party sized edible arrangement of fruit to my CDJ dealer after cancelling the order. They were superb and very professional and frustrated as a dealer since 1955 and not having allocation after the new allocation rules for HCs went into effect last month. Cleavermodels:)

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  2. FarAwayFromHere

FarAwayFromHere Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sweeeeet!

3. X-Men Fiend

X-Men Fiend Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Rock on, congrat's on it working out. Many have suffered, they call it the hellcat cuz you often have to endure VON-Hell for months, but when you emerge from the flames, with red key in hand, it all becomes well worth while.

4. RadCat

RadCat Left Shark

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Congrats! We are in the same boat, 9+ months of VON hell. I placed orders at 3 different dealers, in 3 different states. I am also in Oklahoma (Jenks) and placed my first order at a small local dealer (Claremore) on 12/8/2014, then after 2 months of no progress, placed another order at a dealer in Iowa (larger, had received more allocations), then after many more months of waiting, recently heard about a dealer in NH (from this forum) who had a few allocations 2 weeks ago (for a 2016). I placed deposits at all 3 of them. Then after a week of not getting a VON and starting to feel that I was getting the runaround, along with another member here, who placed an order at the same dealer (he told me about it), started to have suspicions....turns out he had allocations, but not for an A8 like they said (Port City CJD in NH) and now the allocations not only state the car (Challenger or Charger), but also the transmission (M6 or A8). Thanks again to this website, I just happened to be looking at my phone when an email notice popped up (I have the sound for email turned off because I get so many emails, it goes off ever 30 seconds) and I saw a dealer in Austin, TX that had an allocation for an A8 Challenger, "today only" for MSRP. I called, verified they had the correct allocation and placed my 4th order. I'm in BG status now, had to drop my Brass Monkey wheels today, it was holding my order up. Hope I don't also have to drop the sunroof option. If you have Brass Monkey wheels on your order, they will definitely hold you up, drop them. I really wanted them but you can have them powder-coated for cheaper than the factory option. And I am going to replace my rear wheels with wider ones, so half of that would be wasted anyway.

Where are you in Oklahoma?

On the bright side, the dealer in NH, I would have to spend $2k to have it trucked in in an enclosed trailer. I really wanted to drive it home, to get my break-in done. But 2 months from now, NH will be covered in snow, ice, salt. There is no snow, ice, salt in Austin, TX. I can drive it home and get almost all of my break-in done, in nice, warm, Oklahoma fall-early-fall weather. I might have to take a side trip to knock out the extra 85 miles of the break-in. If you have TX suggestions, I'm all ears. Plus I've never been to Austin. Been to Dallas many times. Lived in Houston. Basic Training in San Antone.

Anyway, congrats. Hope some of my info helps you, helps speed up the process or make the process less painfull...

5. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Grtz! We will keep you company while you wait!

April

6. Cleavermodels

Cleavermodels Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat

7. Cleavermodels

Cleavermodels Rookie

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Swell! Cleavermodels

8. 707hpcharger

707hpcharger Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Cool. Nice to hear my lead paid off for someone!

9. Jontall

Jontall Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    You got very lucky... I'm on a waiting list that is very long for MSRP.