Thank you to all military service members!

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by Doug_38, May 29, 2016.

1. Doug_38

Doug_38 Silver Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    This Memorial weekend a big THANK YOU goes to all the military service men and women both past and present. And especially I want to thank all you Hellcat owners and forum members who have served our country. God bless you all! And enjoy your Hellcats - products of the great American legacy you defended‼️

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. SoftKitty

SoftKitty Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I second that:)!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. shakenbake

shakenbake SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Except this holiday isn't for them. It's for the men and women that never came home. Those hat have the ultimate sacrifice. Their lives.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Teo

Teo Judge Yooper

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    A --- Heartfelt " You are very Welcome" for your appreciation to ALL my brothers and sisters before me and after me. The "THANKYOU" from those of you means our service was NOT in vain. But the true "THANKYOU" goes to those whom paid the ultimate sacrifice and are not here to say: You are Welcome! PEACE is always important! But Peace through Service to the Meek and Mild of this World ---- Is the ultimate reward for those of us who have served and continue to SERVE! No matter WHAT the world may say? WE the People together ---- Are the ultimate deterrent to those who are ME ONLY!

Enlisted: USN SS 247 Picuda --- Submarine Service 1969 - 1971 + Vietnam Era Draft eligible - Draft #16 on 6 Jan 1969. YES at the time ---- ALL 18 yo's fit males were REQUIRED to serve! Times sure have changed for the BETTER that way! Volunteer service is the most honorable service to the World!:)

• Like Like x 2
  5. MABBRYFL30

MABBRYFL30 NYS President Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The men and women that paid the ultimate sacrifice laid the foundation of our country. This foundation provided us with the very freedoms we enjoy and live now. As we push forward with everyday life, we honor our veterans and never forget who came before us.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1