The Change of SEASON just look inside the SHOP!!!!

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat' started by ChargerChallenger, Dec 1, 2015.

1. ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    If u live up north or anywhere in the country where the cold and snow are than u will relate to this thread.
    If u r just like me than your shop or garage will tell the story. No need to look at the weather forecast since your shop will just tell all. And with a glimmer of hope the winter in the Washington DC area may not be to bad this year. But u don't know until u know. So less Hellcat time, Charger time, Corvette time and Motorcycle time. It's now more JEEP time and Ram time. Which ain't so bad. But HELLCAT time out does them all. And for now no Hellcat time:(
    image.jpeg image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Toolman_42

Toolman_42 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    My 89 FXR will go up for the winter but the Charger HC stays a daily driver!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cerino2000

Cerino2000 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    FK That!! Year round fun in NC. Don't miss the long cold winters!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. CrewDoggie

CrewDoggie Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah Fords are for winters anyway.....plus I use the Dart as the daily. My Hellcat is as snug as a bug in rug in my conditioned air garage. Warm in the winter and cool in the summer!

5. ChargerChallenger

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah I agree it sucks up here. The brine is the worst on your vehicle. And I will drive my Hellcat and SRT Charger during the winter months but just not as much. The roads just get nasty: pot holes, rocks an debris, icy conditions......etc
    My personal experience has been windshield damage, hood chips, front bumper and facia chips, under carriage and motor whites out, bent wheels and since the roads are cold u can't get any traction so u r always busting loose. And for the daily drivers I understand and sympathize for of what I mentioned happening. And HELL I WOULD LOVE TO DRIVE MY HELLCAT EVERY DAY:rolleyes:. And I am very fortunate and blessed to have other options and know not everyone else is. Or HELL they just love the ride and wouldn't have it any other way:D
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Angel

Angel Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm just wishing my garage was that big, I only have a two car garage and my cat doesn't have enough leg room. :(

7. ChargerChallenger

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Right, and so totally understand. I moved into my old farm house in 1991 and barely made a buck to pay the mortgage and food. My first 12 years I had no shop and worked outside in the gravel and old shed to do all my work. Fortunately I was able to restore my old barn into a shop. So I feel your pain and were I live in the DC metro area I have always wondered why anyone would build or buy a million dollar home and have a 2 car garage and not implying this is your story. I have told my wife many times I get the MAN CAVE and u get the HOUSE.
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  8. Angel

Angel Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That's awesome and the garage/shop looks great congratulations.
    In 5 years my youngest child will graduate from school and me and the wife will be able to move out into the country and buy some acreage so we and the cat can stretch our legs. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. MoparProud

MoparProud Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I see what appears to be exercise equipment (bench maybe), can't help but wonder if that ever gets uncovered. I know I have a press and all sorts of weights in the basement, haven't touched them in 10 years probably!:D

But that's a sweet Rubi, and the BAP, well it's a BAP (Black Appearance Package, on the Ram).

10. Gixer Jay

Gixer Jay Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Could not agree more! Use to live in Michigan, and never going back. I'll take heat over cold and shorts year round

11. Ohiotj

Ohiotj Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I miss my boat already. I live in the rust belt and would love to have an old Cummins trucks. But the rust is a deal breaker for me. I buy new and trade every few years to keep them safe and clean. My fun cars don't see the snow but so far this year we have really lucked out in southern Ohio. Hellcat was just out today.

12. ChargerChallenger

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat

Right, I guess having the gym set or weight set around is more about piece of mind than actually physically using it. And yeah my 11 year old daughter has played with it more than me. And guess it's kind of like all the toys we accumulate over the years. Do we really need the crazy HP, the cool looking motorcycle, tractor, truck.....etc. AND FOR ME I AM A MOTÖRHEAD Never once have I woken up on Saturday morning thinking man I want to go Hunting today, fishing, golfing....etc. but I have awakened to I want to ride my motorcycle today or drive my Truck or car (MOPAR....etc.). And if you are not a Motörhead than u will never understand!!!:cool:
    So to answer your weights question yeah rarely used but good intentions:rolleyes:
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

13. Hulk

Hulk Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Nice bikes. I had to bring my Street Glide up to the dealer for storage this year since the Hellcat is taking up my bay in the garage. I promised my wife she'd never have to park outside during the winter. SO that means I'm building another garage or adding another bay to my existing one in the spring!

14. ChargerChallenger

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE:D
    Know the scenario to well and I think good things do come to those who do good things. MOTORCYCLES, TRUCKS, CARS....LOVELY LADIES....uh oh I am getting just a little to personal now. But yeah it's the adventure not the end of the Mile.

15. Evil_GTR

Evil_GTR Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Love the barn!