SRT Hellcat Forum banner

The first thing I'm going to do with my Hellcat is....(fill in the blank)

20K views 185 replies 73 participants last post by  fflundy 
#1 ·
...pop my flash-drive into the UConnect and upload Kick Start My Heart by Motley Crue (since it is the song on the original Hellcat video I saw), crank up the volume, and tear out of the dealership!

#2 ·
Wash it at the dealership, told them not to let the lot boys do it. Then I am getting a picture with my old and new baby next to each other and me in the middle! Then I am going to plug in my IPod, play with all the UConnect buttons, pick my first 500 mile tune list, mostly Metallica, Offspring, AC/DC, Halestorm and one Jason Aldean. Hey, I need to keep it under 60 and Jason will help keep me calm! I know I am supposed to be careful, but I have to leave a little tread at the dealership, they won't have a Hellcat to show peeps so, they need a lil somethin to show the fans!!;)

#3 ·
...start it up and depress the accelerator at the dealership - and smile as I listen to the SC 6.2L shout for me. Then it can sing to me on my 8+ hour drive home. Ooh Mama! :D

#14 ·
The first thing I am going to do is see if I can bust the 200 mph mark on Grand Parkway like the twinn turbo Slomaro that

Lingenfelter built and featured on U-Tube.
I love that SLOMARO!!! I am totally using that one for my neighbor I blame all the shizzy I do on! "Wasn't me that tore rubber at the corner, it was the Slomaro Dude!!" LOL!;)

Reactions: Tspoon
#20 ·
Taking a vacation week when I get her. A quick wash, tune to Octane on SAT radio then see how fast I can get to 500 miles. If its snowing, right into the heated garage for paint correction. I'm sure with all the rail dust and seagull crap the pain will need some decontamination. Those seagulls love thoise holding lots by the way...:eek:

#21 ·
Good choice. I am in full agreement with your plan and gonna do the same. I already bought all my supplies!!! Damn seagulls, it never fails they get me here everytime I go paddleboarding, my poor car always has a present when I get back.:confused:

#24 ·
Start the car up, put on my seat belt, pull out of the dealer lot using my left blinker, cruise slowly up to the Interstate on ramp, look back at traffic, place left signal lamp on, stomp the go-pedal to the floor and never lift, jabbing the clutch pedal until I run out of road or nerve...that's what I want to do with my Tor Red Hellcat...

#25 ·
Take out the air cleaner and go for a Hell ride.

Reactions: 630
#26 ·
Put on some big hair motley crew or poison or van halen. Cruze through town. Pick up wife. Put kids in back and show them what true car looks and sounds like. Then head out to drive inn (yes there is one 60 miles from house) and watch the stares and show to all. Cannot wait!

Reactions: BossHawg and 630
#27 ·
First thing will be a detail of the car. Afterwards I have a photo shoot lined up with a photographer, weather permitting (hope to have the car before snow starts -- though I will have no problems driving it in the snow this winter). A likely first modification is replacing the center mufflers with straight pipes (which will still leave the active exhaust ), making it a bit louder. Heard it on a SRT 392 which has the same exhaust and it's very nice.

#30 ·
I'm taking it to get 8 mil paint protection film put on, to keep some punk from keying it or random rocks from destroying the paint.

#31 ·
I will be taking White Trash to the Drag Strip for a break in. I want to know for sure what it runs. Then I am heading to strap it down on the Drums. I want to see what it has at the wheels. Then it's time for a Royal Purple oil change then heading on a 5 day road trip. This car is not sitting at all. I will have hard miles on it.

WT

Reactions: Kaiju
#34 ·
First thing that I'll be doing is driving the 150 + miles back home. The speed limit is 75 for just about the whole way so that will give me a chance to open it up a bit and see if I can hear Buckcherry over the engine. Then probably some driving around town for a while followed by a couple hours of scraping bugs off the front end and doing some detailing. I'm not planning on too much fun until Spring when I'll make a road trip back to the DC area to visit family.

#35 ·
Wake up from my dream, because there really aren't any Hellcats. It's just a marketing ploy to get some good advertising for Dodge.

Reactions: Carnage
#44 ·
It all depends when it is dropped off at my house. The dealer I am buying it from is about 7 hours away. My guess is I will get it in the late afternoon/early evening. I will probably just stuff it in the garage for the night. Hopefully if work allows I will take the following day off and go get the windows tinted. Then who knows...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.