The ponycar slayer has arrived!!!

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by Ponycarkilla, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Ponycarkilla

Ponycarkilla Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thanks to a tip from a forum member found out my cat was at the dealership being prepped Friday evening. Wasn't expecting until Monday. They didn't call me because the car was dirty and they wanted to surprise me, didn't want me to see it until they got it all cleaned up. But when I got the tip I rushed to the dealership which is only 3 miles from my house. When I got there all the sales guys laughed, who told you it was here? You just ruined the surprise:) I told him laughing one of my Hellcat brothers tipped me off:) So they took me in the back to see it and it was love at first site, it was dirty from it's long travel but the car was absolutely beautiful promise to post pic's soon.

So I picked her up Sat morning around 11am. They had her all shined up. And let me tell you not being bias because all hellcats are beautiful. But the Ivory and Brass monkey wheels with sepia has to be the one of sharpest combos I've seen. In the sun the color just pops, the pearl contrasted with the brass wheels the car looks like a jewel. Kind of makes the car look more elegant and less intimidating which I like. Ivory & BW like some have said is more cop friendly, really flies under the radar, went by a few cops and they didn't pay much attention. Young kids love the car can't tell you how many times I've driven by groups of kids and they say cool car. Over all the car is a crowed pleaser despite the few haters.

Wasn't on the forum yesterday for obvious reasons:cool: Picked the car up with 5 miles and put on 143 break in miles right away:D Like many before me have said the car is beyond what I could've imagined, it just begs for more throttle. Insane acceleration for a stock car. Was looking to have a little fun but know one wanted any. Was on the hwy cruising next to old school muscle cars when they glanced over and saw the cats head they kept looking straight. Tried to get a new 911 to play a little on the hwy and he wouldn't bite. Mustang guys wouldn't pull next to me once they seen the cats head they stay at least a car length behind. The car gets total respect.

if you can hold out for this car you won't be sorry, the car is a absolute beast just a blast to drive and very nimble for a heavy car. No disrespect to manual owners but the A8 is a monster, a straight bad a$$, shifts are lighting quick, a killer on the hwy. If you really want an A8 just wait and get a 2016 you won't be sorry it's a bad boy. The S/C whined is intoxicating, the interior, gadgets I give 5 stars. Dodge out did themselves with this car. I feel like a thief paying only 71k out the door. There's no other car I would take over a Hellcat, I'm so happy to finally posses this car, wouldn't give this car up for a new Ferrari for a even swap. To my brothers in Von hell hang in there I feel your pain threads like this made me feel good when I was in your state because I could live vicariously through others.

So that's my first testimonial after only 29 hours of being a hellcat owner. Getting ready to head out to play a little, hopefully I catch some new vettes out there. And in parting all I can say is the waiting the frustration the anxiety all goes away when you sign that last sheet of paper and handed that red key:)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 7
  2. purnrg

purnrg BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Enjoy the car drive in health

3. CPRHDSRT

CPRHDSRT Pontiac Bred ................. SRT Addicted Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Congrats PCK - can't wait to see the pics of your Ivory with BMs and Sepia. Enjoy - and good hunting !!

4. purnrg

purnrg BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    And what are you doing on here anyway, the weather is beautiful in WI get out and put some more miles on the Kitty

5. Ponycarkilla

Ponycarkilla Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I know but I had to share to keep others encouraged. Didn't want to be like others who just stick around until there car gets delivered, then they just pop in I got my car thank you RS and you never hear from them again, no stories, impressions, pic's, poof gone.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Dubya

Dubya Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    That combo is awesome. If I had ordered one, it would have been identical to yours.

7. Dubya

Dubya Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Time to change your signature.:D:D:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. B5 Blue

B5 Blue Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Congrats! I put on 3 miles reading it:D

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    WooHoo! Grtz!! I can hardly wait to see the pictures, but until then, have a fantastic time driving the Cat!

April

10. HELLKAT_NY

HELLKAT_NY Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Awesome! My ordered ivory with brass monkey's is being built in a couple days and delivered by July 14. I cannot wait. I think the BM and white is just off the hook! I also ordered red seat belts. Congrats!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Zebug

Zebug Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And congrats, enjoy the hell out of it

12. Nycsrt

Nycsrt BANNED

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Where the pics no one wants to read

13. SRT_HC_707

SRT_HC_707 SRT_HC_707 Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Congrats. Pretty amazing that you got the A8 you ordered. Very nice. Pics or nobody cars LOL.

14. Snappycat

Snappycat SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Congrats again PCK....and thanks for checking in....and sticking around after your cat arrived.Enjoy and post some pics when you can.

15. X-Men Fiend

X-Men Fiend Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Nice writeup. Looking forward to pics. Enjoy the sweet ride!