They are out there.... Take the time to call around!

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by StellasHC, Jan 15, 2015.

1. StellasHC

StellasHC Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have had a Challenger Hellcat on order from my local dealer for over 2 months... 3rd in line, VON, same old story. So I decided to just start cold calling and emailing dealerships in a 300 mile radius of Wisconsin. Plenty of cars out there and most come with a $10k ADM...... BUT... had a dealership in Michigan contact me stating they did not have a car available right now, but DID have an allocation available. He then starts asking me what I want for options...then he drops the bomb... He says....I DO have a car the buyer backed out of yesterday that has a VIN and is in D status... SAY WHAT?!?! He tells me the options and asked me if I wanted it..... Ummmm...yes!! Phantom Black, A8, Nav, Sepia, Summer tires, and..lol...a block heater. So, gave my deposit, signed the order form, and everything was put in MY name...even the Window Sticker should be changed, he said..... And best part is MSRP!

Plenty of other dealers called back, and I know of 2 cars in Wisconsin, on the lot at MSRP...they called after I signed on the car in Michigan. Also, I know of 3 Charger Hellcats with no lines, no waiting on an allocation at MSRP....

If interested...PM me

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Very cool, What dealer in Michigan are you getting it from??

3. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Wow, that is wonderful! Gratz to you!! You are going to love that car!! As far as the other cars, fabulous! Jump on it while you can, ya'll!!! Best of luck!!!!!

April

4. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    6-8 weeks ago i had tons of people on this forum who said it wont be msrp this year....i claimed it would be $-2k by summer and msrp by march....no responded positively....the HC is Gold they all thought

here i got mine for msrp last week and now they are showing up everywhere for msrp

i was told 5000-10000 people waiting in line!!!.....turns out i was most likely right...just a couple hundred willing to pay ADM's...i think 1/2 those initial 5000 orders were from dealerships....

i now predict below msrp by mid March/April

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Billet Hellcat

Billet Hellcat Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Sweeeeeet!! That's why I havnt placed a order mine will pop up one day and bam I will get her.

6. Jim Hetrick

Jim Hetrick Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Dont put all your money on that bet

7. StellasHC

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

Van Dyke in Warren... I was honestly floored on how straightforward, HONEST, and knowledgable my Salesperson was. He knew everything about ordering theses cars, the holdups on certain options, how the allocation system is working..... An A+...

8. StellasHC

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

Im not going to say everywhere... About 20%are at MSRP, and only 5% of them can actually produce a car... But it only took an hour of emailing and calling to find a car... And I found more than 1 in that time, including multiple Hellcat Chargers.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015