Thought the Hellcat made 707 hp?? When invited, you can buy one of the 2,500-ish boosted models!

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by HellwisherHellcat, Jan 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. HellwisherHellcat

HellwisherHellcat Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Output boosted from 707hp/650tq to 730hp/710tq via invitation from Dodge

Warning: You Are About To View A Post That Contains Graphic Language, Brief Racial Moments and Some Sexual Content That Are Intended For T-R-U-M-P Fans Only. Do Not Read The Rest If A Hater.

Dodge has just launched two special edition Hellcat models, both dubbed as the "Trump Edition 730." The 6.2-liter supercharged Hellcat engine has been modified by the factory to make 730 horsepower (hence the name-dubbing) at 6,200 rpm, while the torque rating is increased to 710 foot-pounds at 2,900 rpm (which is actually a huge gap from the stock Hellcat's 650 ft-lbs at 4,000).

The brake pads are colored black instead of red like the normal Hellcat models.

If you want to order one of these, you must follow all of these qualifications: 1) you must give Chrysler permission to display your vote on Donald Trump to the public (people do not usually share their votes in public); 2) either President Barack Obama or an administrator of the White House has to know you for 5 or more years; 3) you must own at least one other Challenger, Charger, or Chrysler 300; and 4) realize that the TE730 is an invitation-only edition, so you must be picked by Dodge in the USA in real life in order to purchase it. You cannot order it online -- ever.

2,016 examples of the Challenger Hellcat will come with this America-loving, 23-hp-added package. Another 500 examples will come in the Charger form as shown in the second picture, adding for a total of 2,516 Trump Edition 730 Hellcats to be sold.

Warning: You Are About To View A Post That Contains Graphic Language, Brief…

This red one is my hella favorite!!
    2016-01-16_14.41.26.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. FarAwayFromHere

FarAwayFromHere Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Really Sounds like Typical" Unobtanium Allocation" North of the USA border!
    Sad a but true....
    Far

3. dafrimp

dafrimp Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Quality shitposting

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    To think I almost thought this was real,,, lol...

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. BULL

BULL ________173.7mph_______ ___2016 Colorado Mile___ Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat

I read the thread title on my phone and was like, "WTF???"

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I was the same way,,,I was thinking, it's Monday morning, time to call my dealer friend and have me put on the list..I was very impressed with the huge torque numbers! FCA if your reading this post,, YOUR CUSTOMERS WANT MORE POWER, lol.. Hey, we have to stay on top of the horsepower wars...

• Like Like x 1
  7. BULL

BULL ________173.7mph_______ ___2016 Colorado Mile___ Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Truck companies have been doing this for years, you want more power, give us the $ and they'll send it to you on the fly...

• Useful Useful x 2
  8. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    And I'm ok with that,I rather pay dodge for a dealer backed tune, then a second party company and have no warranty..I'm sure dodge has something up there sleeves..

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1