Tim Kunisikis answered my email

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by jmeyer94, Feb 21, 2015.

1. jmeyer94

jmeyer94 Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Thought I would shoot Tim an email about my experience with Dodge and I got an answer back pretty quick:

Mr. Meyer-

You are correct – I get tons of emails from very upset customers.

Many of the customers are great people and huge Dodge fans – they’ve just never experienced a supply and demand situation like this, and their emotions get the best of them.

I completely understand – I’ve been there on hot/specialty vehicles that I’ve tried to buy in the past – it is frustrating to say the least and we always want to point to something or someone.

The team of people that brought these cars to market and continues to try to make every customer happy are super passionate enthusiasts themselves – they are working very hard to make dreams come true.

And much of their efforts go unnoticed – so to receive an email like this is fantastic.

THANK YOU

Be safe and enjoy that Hellcat

TIM KUNISKIS

Dodge Brand

SRT Brand

Fleet Operations

Office 248-512-1260tk9@chrysler.com

Sent: Friday, February 20, 2015 10:06 PM
    To: Kuniskis Timothy (FCA)
    Subject: Dodge Challenger

Tim:

Sure you are getting a lot of hate mail right now about the back log on the Hell Cats so I thought maybe you could use a good email for a change of pace.

I have always been a Chevy person for trucks and a buyer of Japanese cars. I never thought highly of Dodge products after being in the military and driving K cars and listening to that weird sound of a Dodge starter turning over the engine. Well when the Challenger first came out in 2009, as soon as I saw the car, I had to have one because it made me think of my high school days and the lucky ones that had a Super Bee or 440 driving to school. I bought a 2009 SRT Challenger and kept it for three years. Driving the car made me realize that Dodge has come a long way in reliability, style, and performance.

Since the purchase of the 09 Challenger, I have now bought a Dodge Cummins 3/4 Ton truck, a Wrangler Jeep for the wife, and just recently I took delivery of a 2015 Hell Cat through Sterling Dodge here in Louisiana. This is a real shock for a guy that has always bought a Chevy truck.

The Hell Cat was ordered when the banks first opened up and I took delivery of the car in January of this year. I forgot to also mention that I bought a 2015 SRT Challenger because I thought it was going to be a long wait for the Hell Cat. lol...Three weeks later I get a call telling me the Hell Cat is on the transport truck. Jeff Cook at Sterling did a great job working with me to trade in the new SRT for the Hell Cat and he even gave me a small discount on the Hell Cat.

Well I know you are busy working on the game plan to produce more of what seems to be a block buster car for Dodge. Good luck. I'm enjoying the hell out of the Hell Cat and it was worth the wait.

John Meyer

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Next Phase

Next Phase Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Very cool!

Thanks for sharing!

3. owenspackman

owenspackman BritishCat

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Not the first time he's replied to members on here. He's a stand up guy, I know first hand as I've had both calls and emails from him. Tim and Dodge look out for their customers, but they can't make everyone happy all the time. They've certainly gone above and beyond for me and I'm willing to wait as long as needed for my Hellcat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. april77

april77 Naughty SheDevil Mod Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Very nice, and as was stated above, thanks for sharing! I am glad that poor Tim got a good email to offset the negative ones of the past months.

April

5. CDNHellcat

CDNHellcat Silver Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yeah he called me yesterday with awesome new and said my car was going to D1. I really appreciated him taking the time to call.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. MoparProud

MoparProud Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It's pretty impressive the head honcho (short of the likes of Sergio) is actually taking the time to respond to customers. Clearly he knows how much weight these cars have, and what they mean to the overall brand. Obviously it means something to him on a personal level as well, otherwise he'd have someone sitting at a desk respond for him...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rock Petrick

Rock Petrick Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Nice Letter John, Hope I get to write a letter praisng my HellCat soon, very soon! How are those rear tires holding out?

8. Rock Petrick

Rock Petrick Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Always nice to hear of another HellCat coming to BC!

9. Ironside

Ironside Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Totally agree... I somehow doubt he's ever had a pissed off customer email him about not getting their Dodge Dart. LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. CDNHellcat

CDNHellcat Silver Member Hellcat Supporting Vendor

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Lol, I will be nice to get it as it seems like a mythical unicorn and selling my supercharged RT and being without, we'll sucks!

I'm really looking forward to getting it.

11. TIGwelder

TIGwelder SSDD

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat