Tire Appearance?

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by rollieman, Oct 3, 2015.

1. rollieman

rollieman Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Silly question, but just curious:

In your opinion is there any difference in the look of the Standard Pirelli Nero compared to the optional summer tire when mounted on the car?

From what I can see, the summer tire is .40" wider and .10 shorter in diameter, plus the graphics look a bit different.

Thank you!

2. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    both suck and need replacement if you want any straight line performance out of the car

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    The summer tires do look a little beefier

4. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    beefier in a still sucky kind of way---275's dont look right on the car....305's do a better job, but even they look small......sad thing is the 392 RT's got 255's which look like a joke with that cool shaker hood....

if your deciding on whether to order summer or all season i would recommend whichever is cheaper....keep the fronts, replace the backs asap.....dont stick with the stock tires...your car will never have its full potential....i kept the stock f1's on my 13 gt500 for 4,500 miles.....finally i switched and its like night/day with the Nitto's.....i actually have traction under 80 degrees and i dont slide out of control in 60 degree weather.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Snappycat

Snappycat SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Ordered my HC with the all seasons. I am OK with the way they look and just use the car as a daily cruiser.......I haven't done any performance or track activity....not even a burnout...yet:p. I did change out the chrome lug nuts and replaced with the locking black ones though.

6. 81cj8

81cj8 Worth the wait!

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Huggy are you running 305's now? Anyone seen any good rubber with white letters?