Tire God has been resurrected

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Wheels and Tires' started by Tire God 2.0, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Tire God 2.0

Tire God 2.0 Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have come to the realization that there are ignorant people everywhere no matter what forum you go to. From now on I will post info that is important, or that someone requests of me, to help educate the group. I hope I didn't offend anyone with my "lectures", or the fact that I haven't posted "proper credentials". I have been asked multiple times by the admins not to post anything about business or to promote business. It's true that I have been in the business for 10 years and have seen it all, done it all, ect. I won't argue with anyone, that's not why I'm here. I would hope that a forum of this magnitude, with many very nice, expensive hot rods, would have owners that are smart, knowledgeable, and care about safety and what's right. I can see now that these are true statements with the exception of a few. So if anyone needs help or has questions please feel free to ask! And if you are a troll, do what you gotta do haha.:p

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Wayne

Wayne Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Glad you're back TG!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. ciphros

ciphros Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    You love us and couldn't stay away.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ArchGE

ArchGE VIP Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    Nothing wrong with lots of experience. Thanks for your input and informative posts.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Your info is great but advertising for free while other vendors pay not so good. This site wouldn't last long if it had no paying vendors so I agree with administration....And calling people "ignorant" does nothing for your cause. I have actually bought from your business many times over the years but maybe I was ignorant in doing that.

If you want the forum to support your business then pay the price. If you are just here to give advice (and I very much doubt that) many thanks to you.

6. Tire God 2.0

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yup that's all I'm here for. I'm not promoting any business. I agree with administration also. It wouldn't be fair for me to try to promote for free. That's why I am not doing that. I made one thread about that (not thinking straight) and it was deleted immediately by the admins. Which I'm totally ok with. Feel free to buy from whoever you want. It's america.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. BD2DBONE

BD2DBONE Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    One of the things some people were saying is that no one knows who he is and therefore questioned whether his advice was good. I tried to reason with them but they were too aggressive with TG. Glad to see you can vouch for th guy. I think he's a valuable source.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ciphros

ciphros Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Agree with being glad he is back. His advice makes sense, and it is nice to have a sounding board for potential improvements and things to watch out for (especially for those with less experience). Having run autocross for years and having an advanced degree in engineering myself, I was sad to see him leave...Glad you saw fit to return TG.

• Like Like x 1
  9. hemiplymouth

hemiplymouth Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Glad your back

• Like Like x 1
  10. TNCHARGER

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    He
    He posted a in a thread about who was and the business he owns. The thread was deleted as he mentioned in post #6. His advice here is great and I hope he continues it. I also like to see him become a supporting vendor here as he could pickup a lot of business here.

11. Tire God 2.0

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm am not a buisiness owner lol. To tell the truth the business I work for probably has rules against me representing the company on social media and such. Just here to help.

12. fnkychkn

fnkychkn swollen member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    At 27 years old, that's a pretty bold statement. I've been in "the business" for 38 years and i see new sh!t all the time.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Tire God 2.0

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It's rare I come across something new. But when I do I prefer to know it inside and out;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. TNCHARGER

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Maybe I misunderstood about ownership but still same principle...maybe you should check your employer's rules along with the forum rules...;)...but your info has been informative,,,

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bananahead

Bananahead Gold Member Hellcat Car Club HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    OK, cool, so, um, what tires do I get?

I live in the Pacific NW but try not to do much rainy day driving but do occasionally get caught out on wet roads so the tires can't be completely stupid on a wet road. I spend a lot of time at Pacific Raceway on the 2.5 mile track going as fast as I can with lots of hard cornering, but do not plan to do any drag racing. Don't want to change from the stock rims. The 3-season tires that came with the car are getting a bit rounded on the outer edges from the track but are otherwise wearing well. Not a big burnout guy. What else do you need to know?

• Like Like x 1