SRT Hellcat Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tired of the BS this need to be public info .

12K views 62 replies 32 participants last post by  WERA689 
#1 ·
barth has f up so many kitty's not one person has came foward . Whoever is running well god bless you .

Hhp -0 hurt cats maybe most tuned cats in the world no issues they not the fastest turn around time but they busy there boost tunes magic . Good work josh
Aj hemi tuner- 0 hurt cats
Mike ost -0 hurt cats
Injected -0 hurt cats
gearhead fab -0 hurt
Forza - 0 hurt
This list are from cats that race n driven hard statistics.

Barth : I can't make claim witout support true ( racist cat , cali cat , mi cat , 2 others no names . Let me throw 22 degrees at it for base tune lol .

Racist Cat wasn't your fault ur engine failed was the tuner and I'm sure he appreciates you spending even more money on motor . But don't worry your not the only one .

#4 ·
barth has f up so many kitty's not one person has came foward . Whoever is running well god bless you .

Hhp -0 hurt cats maybe most tuned cats in the world no issues they not the fastest turn around time but they busy there boost tunes magic . Good work josh
Aj hemi tuner- 0 hurt cats
Mike ost -0 hurt cats
Injected -0 hurt cats
gearhead fab -0 hurt
Forza - 0 hurt
This list are from cats that race n driven hard statistics.

Barth : I can't make claim witout support true ( racist cat , cali cat , mi cat , 2 others no names . Let me throw 22 degrees at it for base tune lol .

Racist Cat wasn't your fault ur engine failed was the tuner and I'm sure he appreciates you spending even more money on motor . But don't worry your not the only one .
What sources do you have for making this "claim". I have nothing against any of them, just curious.

#12 ·
OP sound like he about to git all up in de utter dude's grill. :eek:

Yep, I sur he b down wit doin' dat.

Word, my dudenal. :cool:

#18 ·
OP ... * * * Anyway. Share away but.. yes please give us examples. Only fair on "a call out" bro ...
Agree with you on giving examples and the "call out" part, ... but please remember a basic truth of rational communication, bro: - if we can't understand you, we can't help you.

Word, my dudenal.

#24 ·
Subscribed...
Emoticon Junk food Cartoon Facial expression Smiley

#30 ·
While I'm not a fan of the Grammar Police either, I had to read the OP's post three times to sort of understand it. Now that I sort of understand it, how about the OP coming back and explaining why he feels Barth has hurt some Hellcats. I've seen a few members post a few threads on this forum, bashing various vendors. Some had legitimate beefs, while others just bashed and ran, never to be heard from again. I'd like to hear the whole story...in sentences that are reasonably understandable.

#48 ·
We already did, numerous times
20.8psi boost
17psi in the tires.
I'm just gonna run at the track on occasion. Test and tunes. This is supposed to be a street car.
We had done a lot of logging with Tim to get the car dialed in.
I'd say we logged 300 miles? Soft starts, cruising, medium pulls, decels, cold starts, hot starts, a few short bursts on the street.
Then we logged all dyno pulls on a loaded dyno.
The tune was spot on. Had a few degrees of knock retard right around 4K, but with cooler air, probably wouldn't have it.
I'd prefer some knock retard from the sensors, rather than limiting spark and leaving some power on the table when the weather allows.
It may have just been over sensitive sensors.
I am happy with the tune, and am
happy with Tim.
I know I'm on the ragged edge of bolt ons. I didn't want to go over 1,000lbs/Tq, for fear of bending a rod.
I've driven this car hard for 700 some miles.
Burned one set of back tires off. Took it on a trip that had me cruising 140-150mph for 15 minutes.
Raced a few mustangs and corvettes on the highway.
Many many bursts from 70-170.
I have accidentally been 176mph.
If it was the tune, it would have popped a long time ago.
This was the first day I let it make shifts in manual mode.
I was about to race a 650whp 2,900lb Corvette with a 150 shot of nitrous.
I didn't want to lose, and I didn't want to go out unpracticed.
This is racing. I knew I was close to my limit.
This is not a bashing thread. I'm not afraid to say what happened.
I have a detailed build thread on hellcat org.
The good, the bad, the ugly.
Don't go with pitch forks to my tuner, when it was me acting like a greedy teenager.
----
I think no cool down time between 7 back to back pulls, and shifting manual mode (letting it shift) is what did it in.
Probably the 7 back to back pulls, all with that little extra rpm.

Here's about how that afternoon went down...
40-140
140-35
35-160
160-60
60-120
120-50
50-150
150-25
U-turn
0-175
175-40
45-150
150-50
50-90, pow
No cool down times. Just hit it, feel the power, on the brakes, do it again.
Trying different gears and different mph to see where a roll race would best work, at what mph hits the hardest.
How the car handled, and behaved. I learned a lot.
I downshift all the time. I hardly use the brakes.
This next motor, Tim will tune it. I'm sure the tune will be spot on, just like this one was.
I'll go back out there and tick off 6,600rpm shifts all day.

#33 ·
Weak minds lol. People can barely understand what the hell he's saying. Fancy education? It's basic communicating so people know what the heck you're saying. Thats not fancy, just basic. I literally couldnt figure out what he was saying without re-reading But you're right, let's hear it. Can't just throw that out there without facts.

#34 · (Edited)
Weak minds lol. People can barely understand what the hell he's saying. Fancy education? It's basic communicating so people know what the heck you're saying. Thats not fancy, just basic. I literally couldnt figure out what he was saying without re-reading But you're right, let's hear it. Can't just throw that out there without facts.
Should that b in but be a capital?? :confused:
Now you have me wondering is it right or wrong, the capital b that is.

#36 ·
I understood the OP, but I have an engineering degree. It took some basic math skills to get his point.
Other tuners = 0 problems
Tim Barth = Many that have not spoken up about a problem
Problems = blown engines due to bad tunes

I would be frustrated as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.