Top 10 Worst Car Dealership Brands...

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by rayzazoo, Mar 21, 2015.

1. rayzazoo

rayzazoo DRIVESRT.COM Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    [​IMG]
    Top 10 Worst Car Dealerships by Brand AutoGuide.com News

Let me save you the trouble of reading the article...
    1. Jeep
    2. Dodge
    3. Ram
    4. Fiat
    5. Chrysler

I'm not surprised given the current Hellcat buying experience. I think the dealership network needs to go through a culture change regarding customer service.

[​IMG]

2. 70Cuda

70Cuda Yep, its got a HEMI

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I am 100% happy with Dodge / SRT
    so I disagree with the survey.

I have a brand new 2015 Chevy 3500 HD 4x4 diesel and the service department at the Chevy dealer and the support behind it sucks balls. The truck was $ 66K new. I had to wait in line for an hour for service with an appointment as they have 3 lines of service going into the building. The truck is nice but so is the Ram 3500 for same price.
    IMG_0215.jpg

3. Dubya

Dubya Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I bought 4 new (top of the range) vehicles from 1, 2, and 3 on the list, within the last two years...agree completely. All signs point toward FCA corporate culture. If things don't improve dramatically and soon, the HC will be my last FCA product. If I get treated like a Dart owner with my HC, I'm gone.

My experiences have been so bad that all 4 of those vehicles were purchased at different dealerships. I was hoping it was a dealer problem and not a corporate issue. IF I buy another FCA product I will be looking for a 5th dealership. No one thus far has been worthy of repeat business.

4. butterscotch71

butterscotch71 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT 392
    I've been a lifelong mopar guy, and I 100% agree with the rankings. As of late, I'm starting to rethink that loyalty...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Zebug

Zebug Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I agree from my limited experience. 5 weeks for an engine replacement which sucks but it is what it is... But little to no communication the whole time. Wouldn't even call me back to let me know of an update

6. Rob Sold

Rob Sold Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I own a business and ran ford and Chevy trucks for years. I knew the tech's by name and I would walk in the shop, tell my problem and always got great service. Last year I bought a 2014 ram 3500 and a hellcat from the same dealer and I get no service. They put a small business link sticker on my window that they say gives me express service because it is a company vehicle. Express means 3 hours for an oil change. They know I have interest in the small diesel trucks for my service trucks but other than the salesman they act like I would guess a buy here pay here lot does.

7. Jugrnt

Jugrnt Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My hellcat will be the last Dodge vehicle I own. The loyalty is gone. I do feel there has been a slight change
    in dealer practices...slight, but good. It however is not enough. This is of course just based on my overall experience.
    I hope they continue to improve. I really do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    when i bought my GMC truck 3 weeks ago the dealer that had the exact truck i wanted wouldnt even return emails or phone calls....i contacted 8 dealers and 7 called me back....of course the 1 that didnt was the one with the truck for me........i was extremely harsh on their review

both Dodge dealers that i bought my SRT's from i gave A+'s too.....as far as service, yea they all suck....in my home town the Chevy and Ford dealers are horrible...i lemon lawed a chevy because the chevy dealer was so bad......on my old 2011 SRT i had 1/2 a quart too much oil almost every time i took it in and that was to all 3 Dodge dealers in my area.......i feel like a a-hole making them check it in front of me before i take the car back and showing them they put too much in....

Dr.Buick works as the best of the 3 dodge dealers in my area.....but they still over filled my oil 2x

9. Dubya

Dubya Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I wished I lived up in you guy's neck of the woods. The techs I tend to run into look like teenagers and almost always "just started working here last week". I'll give the dealer I bought the HC a chance to work on it first. The tech was enthusiastic and wanted to make sure I left educated about my car. I just hope I can tolerate the service reps, I generally find them slimier than the salesmen.

10. skibum819

skibum819 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    In all fairness the only dealerships I use are Jeep / Dodge. I am 4 Jeeps into that relationship, all from 1 dealer and this is my second Dodge, 2 different dealers, and I must say I cannot complain on any level... The sales staff has been helpful, professional and polite at all the dealers, The service for all of them has been at 1 dealer and they are great... I cannot complain about the Hellcat issue, my dealer has been honest and upfront with me and that's not entirely a dealer issue, FCA has a big part of it