Top 3 cars to avoid while driving!

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by BlownHemi, Jan 9, 2016.

1. BlownHemi

BlownHemi Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    My vote in order is #1 mini vans especially caravans and voyagers #2 prius #3 Any subaru. I find it interesting on the granola eating, stocking cap wearing, lack of common sense having of the people that drive these. Give me your opinions.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Hemi Rocket

Hemi Rocket Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Easy to avoid... just put your right foot down and they all disappear!:D

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. SirRalliart

SirRalliart Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    In Houston, I've found the Lexis RX350s followed closely by the Toyota Camry are the worst. I don't mean to denigrate all Toyota drivers, but the majority of driving slow in the fast lane around here is the Camry. Off the highway, there's always some soccer mom in an RX pulling out in front of someone. I'm sure my wife tires of hearing me cuss the Toyotas!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Red Harley

Red Harley Silver Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member HCC National Secretary

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Lol Toyota Camry is the worst around here. And these idiots in their hopped up trucks. Lord no even worth our time.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Aaron Vogel

Aaron Vogel Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Here's my 3
    Dubai-Police-Supercars-06.jpg

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. BIG DAWG

BIG DAWG Hellcat, 1st Florida Cavalry Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National Exec. Director HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Any vehicle operated by a person with "blue" hair (especially Sunday mornings), any Toyota, Hyundai or Honda, and of course soccer moms borrowing their husband's lifted exhaustless diesel truck with swampers running to get a latte....cue "Dueling Banjos"

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Hubbs

Hubbs Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I've had my own list as well over the last few years. My current belief is that anyone driving a Honda or Toyota cares nothing about anything other than getting from point A to point B...at any speed.

Winner (by a long shot): Honda CRV
    Runner up: Toyota Camry

• Like Like x 1
  8. Linda's Hell Cat

Linda's Hell Cat
    Record Holder
    Fastest HC Charger/Record Holder

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Totally agree #1 minivans. Especially when they are driven through a parking lot more with a MOM driver.
    I teach my Grandsons to always be aware of mothers in minivans, as they always seem to be in a hurry dropping kids here and there and flying around everywhere. They are also usually the parent who teach their kids they are the pedestrian, so just walk off the curb with out looking. If a car is coming they'll stop, Really why do people think "I can sue that driver for money" Yeah and be crippled because they are stupid!
    My daughter owned a Cheer gym and had to point this out to all the parents in a meeting. Our parking lot was getting too scary Mom's got ticked, but Dad's said I don't want my daughter hit by a car, let's use some common sense here. Kids get broken leg, how do the Cheer. 75% of the Moms in minivans were dangerous.

Linda:)

9. Augdog1964

Augdog1964 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Has to be NEON first...

10. ManicMechanicMD

ManicMechanicMD Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Not everyone that drives a Subaru is a hippie. I had a WRX just before the Hellcat and it would murder it off the line. The Hellcat would win in the 1/4, but in most situations off the line in street situations...you don't necessarily get 1/4 mile to prove your worth. My best advice as to whom to avoid would be any woman (no offense intended at all) in an expensive SUV. Or avoid the folk that are more worried about the environment than the personal property of others. Of course I'm generalizing, but they likely didn't pay for it and therefore don't care about it. If they don't care about it, they don't care about you.

Say what you will, but for the most part I'm right. There will be women out there, and many on this site, that will be pissed with me saying this. But there is a reason that we have generalizations. It doesn't include everyone, but it does do a good job of grouping people together. The only difference between a "group" and a "generalization" or "stereotype" is whether or not it's politically correct. If you say "gearhead" then it's not a bad thing necessarily. If you say that trophy wives driving SUV's bigger than they should and worth more than they would have otherwise...well, that's just blasphemy. Disagree, agree, or abstain. Deep down, I make a valid point.

And that is...avoid those who care more about themselves than others. They will always (every single time) take an opportunity to benefit themselves at the expense of others.

I welcome all of the hate replies, but you can't deny that I make a valid point.

11. HCone

HCone Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    joke around here is avoid the "veteran" plates, and I mean the fact they are old and scary drivers, and not meant to dishonor them.

Oh... and the young snot nosed teenagers in their "ricers"..... not only a PIA, but dangerous idiots.

12. Markp

Markp Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Club Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Any 3 that have Asians driving. :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Paladin06

Paladin06 Have Guns Will Travel Staff Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Blue hairs driving their land yachts, Liberals driving their Prius and idiots on their cells phone driving anything.:mad:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Hubbs

Hubbs Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Anyone texting, surfing or reading/writing email while driving. You can see them a block away...drifting back and forth and going slower than traffic. Each time they get close I always ask, "oh please, please hit that curb".

15. CrewDoggie

CrewDoggie Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I sorta view Prius owners like a chick with petite hands........They make my junk look big.

• Funny Funny x 2