trying to sign up for the track experience

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat' started by huggytree, Jan 22, 2015.

1. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    car is 3 weeks old now......yet the track experience didnt have my VIN registered yet, so i cant register

anyone else have this issue?

turns out my 10 year old CAN ride along...so im taking him out of school for it

Road America Sept 1st is when im going....anyone else?

im looking for 2 extra tickets....anyone have 1 or 2 for sale?

thanks

2. solo7777

solo7777 SRT Terminator Hellcat Car Club Western Regional President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yes,
    If it does not let you request a VIN check, you should just call them. It took 1 extra day, and then they had my VIN in there.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. 1FSTCAT

1FSTCAT The Punisher

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Very common...just complete the VIN verification process and you'll be set within 48 hours to register...they'll send an email confirmation.

4. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    yes i asked them for verification

now all i need is 1 extra for my brother??

anyone got one for sale?

5. Jim Hetrick

Jim Hetrick Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Get him down to the dealer to buy a car. LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    he went from making $80k a year to $40k a year last month...his company went under

he sold his 2013 300 and bought a beater.....he is surviving and focusing on affording to keep his house payments

but he can find a few hundred to do the track experience again.....we both really enjoyed it last time

7. TennSRT

TennSRT Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Yes, you are correct, I had to do the VIN registration and they sent me an email about 3 days later saying that it was entered into the system and that I can now register without issue, below is the email I got afterwards:

Your vin is in the database go to SRT Street and Racing Technology driveSRT to register.

SRT Track Experience
    Phone: 800-998-1110
    Fax: 248-553-2138

VIN CHECK REQUEST

VIN: FH713873

8. Whadat1970

Whadat1970 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I too, am looking for 2 extra tickets for sale !!! Going to take the Sales person I bought the CAT from (sold to me UNDER INVOICE) and my Brother-In-Law to VIR May 7th if any one has any leads on these tickets a soot out would be aspirated!!!

9. TennSRT

TennSRT Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    You an purchase tickets from the SRT website at the same time you register once your VIN has been verified. They are just $500+ if they are going to drive and I think less than $200 for non-driving guests.

Seew the FAQ page on drivesrt.com "Absolutely! Driving guests are allowed as space is available for a $699.00 registration fee. You can enter guest information on your registration form."

10. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Huggytree, What did it take to bring your son, did you have to pay the extra 200 dollars

11. Whadat1970

Whadat1970 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    So is the $ 500.00 or 699.00, since I am \paying for this will SRT let me know the price if I call Them??

12. magnummrk

magnummrk SRT Hellcat Supporter Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Looks like if you want to buy an extra ticket it is $699. This from the SRT page. I KNOW some people will be selling there ticket, so you will be able to buy one for less

SRTĀ® Track Experience gift cards can be purchased here for anyone 18 or older with a valid driver's license for $699 per person.

13. huggytree

huggytree Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    i still cant sign up because they dont have my vin registered yet....but Yes my 10 year old is $200

i know he can drive with their race drivers, but i want to see if he can ride next to me....i prefer he rides in my car

i asked him if he had the opportunity to drive in the Viper at the end if he would? he said No......i had a long talk with him about a once in a life time opportunity to go all out at road america in a viper with a race car driver.....he still said he would be too scared

14. Kaiju

Kaiju Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I tried to sign up on Monday, and the website told me they would have to research my VIN and that they would call/notify me when it was ready. I never got an email or a phone call, but I tried Thursday night, and it went through. Did the website tell you the same thing, or did it not give you an option for that? Or did it say it, but you still can't register?

15. 1FSTCAT

1FSTCAT The Punisher

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    After you've attended once, it's $500, if you've never been or the first time for the guest that you're signing up, it's $699.00 (driver). At least that's been the practice for years now. I've also never heard of any guest (nondriver) not paying the $150.00. I have yet to bring a guest (non paying) ever. There is a breakfast, lunch, and small items to take home...I suspect that goes to the costs of all of that, as well as the drinks, water, candy bars, etc. that are available. Just my experience and I"ve done it three years now.

Now if you've done it before, transfer YOUR VIN to the other person and buy one for $500...saves you a little bit.

• Like Like x 1