SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Tune + intake. What can we expect to gain?

12K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  Hemibuck 
#1 ·
So I have my Bwoody intake and love how it sounds but know I didn't get much if anything performance wise from it. What could I expect to see if I was to get a tune for it? No pulley yet just a tune. I have heard close to 50HP but I would like to hear from some of you who have just done the tune. Thanks!

#3 ·
Awesome thanks!

#4 ·
I am in the same boat. Love the Bwoody intake and the sound, but just need a tune to really add the HP. Everyday I say I'm gonna order a tune, and yet the days fly by. I even took a pic of my computer a while ago as I know they are going to need it. Not sure who to go with....Diablo/SCT and then what tuner? Intake and tune should keep me happy for a while. Suggestions?

#7 ·
All my current rides are tuned with Diablo so I am inclined to go with them. Both Hemifever and Johan have been great tuners. Not sure who the go to guy is for a CMR for our Cats. Please tag anyone who is up on this please. Because yes I'm with you I feel a tune will hold off the mod bug for a bit. Hell we have over 700 hp. We should probably have our heads examined wanting more....haha!

Reactions: Lumpy53
#15 ·
Very nice gain for only a tune man...very nice. Same dyno / day...the results speak for themselves

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.