Two 2016 allotments for MSRP available in Oregon.

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat General Discussions' started by ramair111, Aug 17, 2015.

1. ramair111

ramair111 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Contact George Kurns at LUMS Auto center, 1800 895 3421 located in Warrenton OR.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Monsterzero

Monsterzero Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I just called over there to see if I could find out what the MSRP was and if the 2 Allocations were still available. Since George is out today, Peter said he had very little time to talk. I asked about MSRP, and he said they're still listed as 'zero" so I guess that means they don't have pricing yet. I asked if they were selling above MSRP and he said no. Then I asked if the 2 allocations were still available and he said "it depends who I'm talking to." What kind of shit is that!? I tried calling back after he hung up on me, when I asked him to repeat what he had said and, of course, the receptionist says he's busy right now. But, I could always call for George tomorrow.
    Peter sounds like a big PRICK to me. Not the kind of guy I'd want to do business with, if he's going to act this way right from the start.

3. Monsterzero

Monsterzero Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'll stick with Bob. He may have too many order to fill, but I least he answers my inquires w/o being an asshole.

4. Biscuit60140

Biscuit60140 Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Here is what I was told... I think my dealer is trying to get me out of mine and into a '16... $62,495.00 on Challengers and $65,945.00 on Chargers and $995.00 destination.

5. ramair111

ramair111 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I edited Peter out, I thought he new what he was doing. Talk to George he is the GM. also they have 2015 coming that may be available.