Two Hellcat's for sale!!

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Purchasing' started by Red Harley, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Red Harley

Red Harley Silver Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member HCC National Secretary

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Dealer in Barlett Tn has two new 2016 Hellcat's for sale one a Charger Red automatic Second is a Challenger White also a automatic. These are being sold with$495.00 doc plus sticker. (We have used their service Dept and they are excellent.) Ask for Pete he is the sales manager tell him chuck sent you.
    1-877-291-5752 is the number.
    Web site is Wolfchase Chrysler Dodge Jeep Dealer Memphis, Collierville, Millington TN, Southaven MS | New & Used Cars, Parts, Service in Memphis, Tennessee
    Address is Wilfchase Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram , 8170 Hwy 65 Memphis Tn

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Kurt Seward

Kurt Seward Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Hellcat setting on the floor at yellowstone country motors in Livingston Montana 6 spd $67,974.00

3. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I found a Challenger at Jones dodge at Savana Tn . I haven't talked to them so I don't know what they selling for. I just had picture sent to me. Sorry but dont have any info on it only its white. If somebody interested I will call and try to get more info . I don't have their Nu but can call a friend and get it.

I also heard that there is one in Columbus , Ms at Carl Hogans . I don't have any info on it but can call and get it. I been moving and just had dealers tell me they had them. I will help anybody if they need it . I can get the Info just been busy moving. PM me if I can help.

Chuck

• Like Like x 2
  4. PlumCrazyHellCat

PlumCrazyHellCat Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    They did double production so I guess we will see the values of ours drop as more of them hit the road.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. JollyRoger

JollyRoger Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Wonder what the production numbers they're planning for '17. Hopefully fewer.

6. chuck

chuck Gold Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC National President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Guys they are showing up at Dealers that never could get a Hellcat. I been moving but 3 Dealers I know have 5 between them . 4 in Tn and one in Ms. I'm going to try to get in touch with the GM in Ms today. I know him well we went to school together so we been friends for 50 years lol. The 2 at Wolfchase that Red Harley listed the GM called me and told me he had them in. We had talked about us trading on one of them but I like what I got right now. You guys are right lots of 2016 being made fast seems its doubled in production . I'm just guessing on production. I know if somebody wants one they have them on the lots now. If anybody needs help just let me know I know 2 Dealers very well and could help.

Chuck

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Toolman_42

Toolman_42 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Yesterday's CARS.com count was 1343 Hellcats availble. They are out there in great numbers!

No one should be paying over MSRP!

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. h3mpking

h3mpking Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I was about to post the same thing. It seems I saw a Hellcat almost every Dodge dealer I went to a couple of weeks ago in Dallas looking for a truck. Cars.com shows a lot of them as well. I would not pay MSRP on a new Hellcat right now.

9. CU89

CU89 VIP Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I stopped by a dealership to see a Maximum Steel Hellcat in person (very nice btw) and they had 8 Challenger Hellcats (yes eight) sitting in their lot covered in dust. They still were marking them each up $20k - absolutely unreal. Do not know if they were wedded to those markups but I told them they were on crack and that dealers were selling them below MSRP now. They told me they were confident they could sell them at their asking price. Told them more power to them but that the 8 sitting there in their lot seemed to indicate otherwise.

10. Heavy Metal

Heavy Metal Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    Where is this? They are retarded.

11. CU89

CU89 VIP Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    North Star Dodge in San Antonio. Even had the balls to tell me I had "pay to play" - a photo of their filthy Max Steel attached

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Red Harley

Red Harley Silver Member Hellcat Car Club Gold Supporting Member HCC Charter Member HCC National Secretary

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Looks like they want to keep them as collectibles.

13. Heavy Metal

Heavy Metal Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT 392
    Hellcat Hot Wheels. Collect the whole set.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. JollyRoger

JollyRoger Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Unreal! And in Texas no less! Shame on them. Can't believe they're just sitting on the lot like any other everyday vehicle. Dodge should not have allowed them to keep getting an allocation without them selling.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. CU89

CU89 VIP Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    They were looking even worse than everyday cars - absolutely filthy - Plus they were just hit by a massive hail storm - softball size hail. My guess is they will get bailed out by insurance, fix what they can and still try to sell them with a markup in their "hail sale". Twisted how these dealers always seem to get rewarded for their bad behavior.

• Like Like x 1