UConnect feature requests?

Discussion in 'SRT Hellcat Electronics' started by Mtr, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Mtr

Mtr Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Does anyone know of a good channel or contact to send feature requests for UConnect? Overall I love my Hellcat but there's a couple of software improvements that I'd love to see.

1) I'd like an option such that when I shut off the engine the doors unlock.

2) When I'm fast-forwarding through audio, be it a song or podcast or whatever, the fact that the audio system goes completely silent is frustrating. It should have an option to do the same audible sampling you get on an iPod when you fast forward. It's super easy to judge how far to fast forward or rewind if the audio is sampled, but without that it's a frustrating guessing game.

2. HCone

HCone Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    How about we get the HK system working and sounding properly first...whatcha think there Dodge??

Oh and 30 volume level on the HK sytem is about as loud as 8 on my work truck radio...I think there's a problem..whatcha think there Dodge?

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Aaron Vogel

Aaron Vogel Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I think it would be cool to have certain "drivers" roads pre-programmed across the country so that you could look up the closest fun road to you and take GPS to it

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. solo7777

solo7777 SRT Terminator Hellcat Car Club Western Regional President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I'm just curious as to why you would need number 1? What would be the benefit of having the doors unlock, when all you do is pull the handle anyways from any door after the engine is off? Just wondering why you would want that feature?

5. Mtr

Mtr Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    It's happened quite a few times that I shut off the car, then I start gathering stuff up, putting sunglasses away, etc. In the meantime my kids in the back seat want to get out the moment the car is off. So they pull the door handle, nothing happens, and they sit there for a moment looking confused. :confused: They either have to use the manual door locks to get out or wait for me to open my door.

I guess as a workaround I can shut off the car then pop my door before I go into the gathering-my-stuff routine, but since UConnect already has preference settings for door unlocking and they already have programmable behaviors relating to shutting off the engine (like how long the lights stay on) it just seems like a natural to have an option to unlock the doors on power off.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dragon

Dragon Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    my HK sounds awesome

I would like the performance pages to load quicker

7. rw99

rw99 Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Consistent, reliable operation. Keep up with current Android and Apple OS versions and the apps included in the via mobile set. That's it.

Rich

8. hellcat1

hellcat1 Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I agree,, the beats in my 300 was way louder,, don't want to mention the Sony radio in the SHO,, good thing it was a no cost upgrade

9. Colorado Hellcat

Colorado Hellcat Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    How about the Car color. It would be nice if it actually matched what color car you have instead of just Torred.

10. solo7777

solo7777 SRT Terminator Hellcat Car Club Western Regional President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    OK, I see. I did not realize that the back seat handles didn't work like that. I need to check mine to see if that is the same behavior for the challengers.

11. Mtr

Mtr Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the rear door behavior for Challengers is very, very different. :D

12. solo7777

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Oh, uh....duh. Brain fart. Yeah, really it actually makes sense as the Charger is a family car and you wouldn't want the kiddies to be able to open that during flight. Funny though, my chevy unlocks all 4 door when put in park, don't know why the Charger doesn't.

13. Mtr

Mtr Silver Member

Vehicle:
    Charger SRT Hellcat
    Me neither! Grrr! :mad::mad: