Uconnect Media

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat' started by aramsfan, Dec 12, 2015.

1. aramsfan

aramsfan Rookie

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I just got my Hellcat a couple of weeks ago. After initial setup, when I switched to media my music from my Iphone would play automatically and I could use the touchscreen to pause, skip etc. For some reason that no longer is the case. I hit media, the screen shows my Iphone but nothing works, I have to manually start music from my phone. Anyone know why, did something change?

2. Tammie

Tammie SRT Hellcat Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    If you are connected through Bluetooth, it may be reading more than one music source on your iPhone so it wants you to choose the source. I also notice if I get an Amber alert, it messes with my connection and I have to fix it on my iPhone. I have my old iPhone connected via usb because I had problems with Bluetooth connection and source.

3. Zebug

Zebug Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I have to start the program on my phone first before it plays through my Bluetooth. As long as I have my player open on my phone I can use the controls on my car to play music but it needs to be open first.... I'd love if that isn't the case and I'm just doing something wrong