UConnect Update issues

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat' started by WindowShaker, Sep 1, 2015.

1. WindowShaker

WindowShaker Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Wondering if anyone else has had this problem. When the latest UConnect update came out back in July for the software hacking recall, I performed the update with no issues. Today, I went on the UConnect site and put in my VIN and it said I needed to update. So I did as I have done with all the other updates, I downloaded it to my flash drive and ran the update EVEN THOUGH it showed as the same version that I already had on my car. I drove my car for about 150 miles today and a couple times when I was on the SRT Performance Pages, the Nav screen would come up, but with a weird white background. Also, while USING the Nav, every so often it would reset and give me the "Navigation is initializing" or whatever it says when you first start your car and the Nav would reboot. It would pick up the route where it left off, but like I said, it would reboot every 10 to 15 minutes or so. Very annoying to say the least. Anyone else experiencing this or any other issues with the latest update?

2. WindowShaker

WindowShaker Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Never mind. I see there's already a thread for this. Just not sure why it started after I updated with the same version.

3. MoparGuy1

MoparGuy1 Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Where is the thread, I searched and couldn't find it. I'm having the same issues.

4. MoparGuy1

MoparGuy1 Senior Hellcat Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    Disregard. The issue was with Sirius and memory issues and it has been fixed this morning.

5. solo7777

solo7777 SRT Terminator Hellcat Car Club Western Regional President HCC Charter Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    I wish the UConnect site gave you the option to check that you have already installed the update.

6. WindowShaker

WindowShaker Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Challenger SRT Hellcat
    It USED to tell you if your car needed the current update but even though I've done the latest one twice, the site still says my car needs it.